Kilmarnock v Forfar Athletic

Andy_K_97

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

2nd half I thought we were by far the better team, had them rattled until their 2nd goal. Need to take the chances when they come though. Have to hold the heads high, everyone put in a shift and a half. Also shoutout the the killie casuals, some boys

1 hour ago, loon00 said:

2nd half I thought we were by far the better team, had them rattled until their 2nd goal. Need to take the chances when they come though. Have to hold the heads high, everyone put in a shift and a half. Also shoutout the the killie casuals, some boys

Aye yous played well second half. Bit more composure when shooting or presence of mind to square it and you could have drawn level. Best of luck for the rest of the season 

Killie Pie was sensational too. Decent value for that and a bovril [emoji1303]
They had packets of wee cake/biscuit things with FAFC crests on the icing at the tea bar. Feel guilty not buying a packet now. Nice touch though.

1 hour ago, bernardblack said:

Killie Pie was sensational too. Decent value for that and a bovril emoji1303.png

Just meh for me.  Alloa, Stenny and Montrose much better.

Very good pricing though, was expecting rip off prices.

42 minutes ago, Loondave1 said:
1 hour ago, bernardblack said:
Killie Pie was sensational too. Decent value for that and a bovril emoji1303.png

They had packets of wee cake/biscuit things with FAFC crests on the icing at the tea bar. Feel guilty not buying a packet now. Nice touch though.

Aye, that was a cracking touch.  Well done Killie .

Great game and we were still in with a shout until their second. Coupe played well in the absence of Easton too. Passionate, energetic and willing to take folk on.
Every player played well today, two mistakes over the 90 mins and we were punished for both unfortunately.
They did The Loons proud today.

1 hour ago, shortjock said:

Great game and we were still in with a shout until their second. Coupe played well in the absence of Easton too. Passionate, energetic and willing to take folk on.

This is what Steve Clarke thought of your guys performance .......

"It was an important game to get the first goal because Forfar were terrific today"

"They were well organised and made it difficult for us. They had a little period of the game and I was actually bringing on Scott Boyd when we scored the second goal because I wanted to shore up the middle of the park. So credit to Forfar"

I think the boss sums it up well, Forfar dominated the ball for a spell second half and an equalizer seemed imminent. We scored the second and the game just fizzled out after that. 

Hope yous enjoyed your day, good support in baltic conditions and put some supposed bigger teams to shame. 

Got train down from Glasgow witha forfar director, his mate and their wives. 

Walked them down to rugby park and had a good bit of banter. He said they were hoping for a crowd of 3500 so hopefully the 4300 was a wee bonus. 

Plenty of forfar fans in the Brass afterwards for a pint.

Good lads. 

We were terrific yesterday all over the park, very unlucky not to draw level and who know's what would have happened then.

Killie could not break us down and it took a great strike to break the deadlock (terrible corner conceded by us)

The longer Boyd and Jones stayed on the better as they were both absolutely rotten, hopefully we can play like that next week at the run away leaders.

As for the drumming casuals....:lol:

Archived