• Announcements

• Div

Pie and Bovril Nostalgia Mobile Phone Cases!   12/09/18

We are delighted to have partnered up with Nostalgia Cases to offer a huge range of fantastic Scottish Football phone cases to our visitors. These high quality cases are available in a range of retro and up to date designs and there variations available for all Premiership, Championship and League 1 clubs as well as four of the League 2 teams. Within each club there are a range of choices. You'll find it difficult to choose! This is an Edinburgh based start-up, and they also provide a custom design service so if there is a kit you don't see that you'd love for your phone you can get in touch with them and they'll add it to their range. Naturally there is a HUGE support for all the major phone manufacturers and models and what's more delivery in the UK is completely FREE. What's even better is that Pie and Bovril users can get 10% off their order using the coupon code PIEANDBOV Take a look and browse the full range for your favourite club by clicking through to the website below. https://bit.ly/2M5laZs
I'm Brian

January Ins and Outs thread

Louis Appere joins Broughty Athletic on loan from Dundee United for the rest of the season 

Morton bin Ryan Scully. Dunfermline bound? Or will the snake fancy a bite?

6 minutes ago, Jamie_M said:

Morton bin Ryan Scully. Dunfermline bound? Or will the snake fancy a bite?

Why?

We've now got 4 first team keepers on the books (at least at the moment). Plus Scully is mince.

Why?
We've now got 4 first team keepers on the books (at least at the moment). Plus Scully is mince.
Ray likes him, might want rid of the other 3 and the Wolves kid might not have it.

Pars more likely though so unlucky to them.

United have announced the loan signing of keeper Ross Laidlaw (Hibs) until the end of the season. Matej Rakovan has been released from his contract.

Edited by GFARAB82

Can see Higgy moving on... 

Why? Because we’re signing Muirhead.

He’ll either sign for a L1/L2 team next year or retire all together and remain part of our coaching staff.

42 minutes ago, D'Jaffo said:

Why? Because we’re signing Muirhead.

He’ll either sign for a L1/L2 team next year or retire all together and remain part of our coaching staff.

Think he will go part time this window and concentrate more on his personal trainer business. 

That's Scully official for us now. Don't understand it but I'm sure time will soon tell with this one.

That's Scully official for us now. Don't understand it but I'm sure time will soon tell with this one.
Commiserations.

Playing him on Saturday and him playing a blinder would be peak Morton though.

1 In and 1 Out at United not noted by the person keeping track 

Charlie Seaman joins on loan from Bournemouth today for the rest of the season and Josh Donaldson went on loan to Civil Service Strollers on 22nd December 2018.

1 In and 1 Out at United not noted by the person keeping track 
Charlie Seaman joins on loan from Bournemouth today for the rest of the season and Josh Donaldson went on loan to Civil Service Strollers on 22nd December 2018.

Was just about to update but seeing as it’s clearly annoying you I’ll just leave it until tomorrow.

Alloa have signed two loanees, Jack Aitchison (Celtic) and Jack Hamilton (Livingston)

9 hours ago, D'Jaffo said:

Was just about to update but seeing as it’s clearly annoying you I’ll just leave it until tomorrow.

Wasn’t annoying me just 2 you either had missed or wasn’t aware of 

1 hour ago, GFARAB82 said:

Wasn’t annoying me just 2 you either had missed or wasn’t aware of 

Or didn't care about...

We've signed Darren McCauley from Colraine.

Morton sign Robby McCrorie and Andrew Dallas on loan from Rangers*

*(New)