Peterhead v Clyde

• Replies 268
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Brilliant for the guys who made the trip up north ( and no bad for the rest of us ) that trip home is going to seem very short looking forward to highlights .

We are Clyde we are on our way back

Guest TOPFITTER

1-0 Dow after a gift from Clyde, cheeseburgergate to goaliegate [emoji23]

Absolutely beelin’ will save my bile for later. Edinburgh cock up so we chuck 3 points away, fucking disgraceful. Well done Clyde you all fought to the end [emoji122]

What a tremendous win! Dominated that game. Handed Peterhead a goal after a very bright start and then struggled to break Peterhead down who had reverted to time wasting and lump ball tactics but Lamont picked out a superb pass to Goody who managed to get a shot away which hit the post and Love followed up with the rebound and even though a Peterhead player tried to handball it to stop it going in it still went it. I was still celebrating the first goal when Lamont found himself in tones of space after a great cross field pass. He took a great touch and fired it across the keeper. Wonderful team performance and great scenes at the end. Thought Tom Lang was magnificent after being put on for an injured Cogil, won everything in the air and was very good with bringing the ball out and finding a pass. Cuddihy, Rankin, Lamont and Grant were standouts for me but not by much. Full team was superb. Wonderful game.

Archived