Peterhead v Clyde

• Replies 268
  • Created
  • Last Reply
For a start, watch out for all those average speed cameras between Dundee & Aberdeen....note they point away from you in case you slow down then speed up.....!!
Probably talking about approx 2 hours to Stonehaven.  It's about 10 / 15 to the airport.  Dual carriageway to Ellon now, so that's about another 20.  Reckon 3 hours should be possible, but 3.20 should definitely be enough
Thanks BC. [emoji106]

For the Clyde fans heading up huge respect and have a safe journey This is the game to put down a marker down win and it's game on for the league 4 or 5 weeks ago I didn't think we had the squad to win the league but we are turning into a team should be a pretty hard game with the Clyde coming out on top

2 1 or 3 1

22 minutes ago, Karpaty said:

Is McAlister and Lyle both missing?

*From team selection, in case their families read Pie and Bovril.

Not much team news coming out of Balmoor which means they could be missing or they could be playing or it could be a last minute decision. :shutup

Anyway, ideal conditions today - no frost and very little wind for a change. No excuses for either side.

Guest TOPFITTER
Well it’s dry 7degrees and almost there after 1st 250 of the day, Clyde to turn over the Blue Toon 3-1 [emoji22]

IMG_0905.jpg

Conditions now.

Same team as last week
I thought we bring nicol back for this one , even Lang set plays we lack height
But suppose 3 games no goals conceded difficult to change the team but the height at set plays worries me slightly

Archived