Happy New Year to everyone except..

Mr Pikey

Tories /  Daily Mail readers ( same thing)

Peirs Morgan

Any one who  has used the phrase " It's  coming home "

Twats with  WATP  or Bhoy in any sort of username 

Jamie Oliver

The  DUP

Katie Price

Neil Doncaster

Trump

Jeremy Corbyn

Norman Tebbit

S*n readers

Tory voters, especially new Scottish Tory voters who do so cos 'weearrapeepul'

Katie Hopkins 

Tommy Robinson and his merry band of racist fuckwitted followers

Gerard Butler 

Mark Hateley

James Corden

Kelvin McKenzie 

Former Airdrie goalkeeper John Martin, scab b*****d. 

Janey Godley, boot.

Boris Johnson

My father-in-law, c**t.

Norman Tebbit
S*n readers
Tory voters, especially new Scottish Tory voters who do so cos 'weearrapeepul'
Katie Hopkins 
Tommy Robinson and his merry band of racist fuckwitted followers
Gerard Butler 
Mark Hateley
James Corden
Kelvin McKenzie 
Former Airdrie goalkeeper John Martin, scab b*****d. 
Janey Godley, boot.
Boris Johnson
My father-in-law, c**t.

Should have just put anyone who is a Tory or worse, that would have taken care of most of that list, and lessened the obvious seethe you would have felt compiling the list

41 minutes ago, ecto said:

Should have just put anyone who is a Tory or worse, that would have taken care of most of that list, and lessened the obvious seethe you would have felt compiling the list

Tory voter found. 

59 minutes ago, ecto said:

You sir are a clown, now off you pop

I have no idea who you are but the your obvious anger at me listing a lot of Tories as c***s gives me a decent indicator of the type of individual you are.

I have no idea who you are but the your obvious anger at me listing a lot of Tories as c***s gives me a decent indicator of the type of individual you are.

I predict your one of the many on here who have no clue where they sit on the political spectrum, therefore they have no clue where anyone else sits, so your assessment of me could not be further from reality, but don't worry this is a problem that is rife on here and most social media outlets

5 minutes ago, ecto said:

I predict your one of the many on here who have no clue where they sit on the political spectrum, therefore they have no clue where anyone else sits, so your assessment of me could not be further from reality, but don't worry this is a problem that is rife on here and most social media outlets

Didn't realise Tory MP and part time linesman Douglas Ross posted on P&B, makes sense now, you've always came across as an angry little  shit with wee man syndrome. 

Didn't realise Tory MP and part time linesman Douglas Ross posted on P&B, makes sense now, you've always came across as an angry little  shit with wee man syndrome. 

Thanks for making my point for me

7 minutes ago, Flybhoy said:

Best wishes for 2019 Magee.  We may have our differences sometimes but I hope you and yours prosper in 2019.

Same to the other empty-headed and imbecilic ScotNats, Sevco-obsessed cretins  and plastic kunts who post on here.  I may disagree with you on almost everything but I wish you nothing but the best.

6 minutes ago, The_Kincardine said:

Best wishes for 2019 Magee.  We may have our differences sometimes but I hope you and yours prosper in 2019.

Same to the other empty-headed and imbecilic ScotNats, Sevco-obsessed cretins  and plastic kunts who post on here.  I may disagree with you on almost everything but I wish you nothing but the best.

It's not reciprocated, I hope you have a terrible year. 

Archived