If 2018 was a tyre

Billy Rubin

Describe your 2018   

10 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply
11 minutes ago, Billy Rubin said:

It's on sale in the next 2 months.   I'm going to road trip it to Cornwall for a weekend away with my dog.  

6779EEE9-764D-4FFE-85AF-35EF462497B9.thumb.jpeg.140d6bc72eac0a1f2dda1d23e2a39b0a.jpeg

The one above is the one you have said you’ll be buying! 

B72942ED-7910-4F8A-A563-789BFBBEAE95.thumb.jpeg.0d63cfb92149fe83150979cd6dfd51ef.jpeg

This is the one Kia are selling. I did tell you the top one was just a concept but you wouldn’t believe me! 

Anyway have fun with your winter tyres, I’ve never really bothered with them. 

56 minutes ago, statts1976uk said:

Anyway have fun with your winter tyres, I’ve never really bothered with them. 

Obvs you don't care about health and safety.    If you don't care about traffic lights, following distances, correct filtering, adequate clearance, why would you care about tread depth?   

11 hours ago, Billy Rubin said:

Obvs you don't care about health and safety.    If you don't care about traffic lights, following distances, correct filtering, adequate clearance, why would you care about tread depth?   

Putting expensive winter tyres on a clapped out old Kia is like putting electric gates on social housing properties! Welcome back PB!

Guest Moomintroll
Putting expensive winter tyres on a clapped out old Kia is like putting electric gates on social housing properties! Welcome back PB!
Don't draw attention to the fact that he is PB, he doesn't like that.

Guest Moomintroll
Is he really anymore PB than he is Billy Rubin?? Think about that..... Swirl it around.

I dont know the answer.
Far too philosophical for my hungover brain to comprehend. If PB falls in a forest and no one is around to hear, are cyclists still c*nts?

1 hour ago, Moomintroll said:
2 hours ago, statts1976uk said:

Don't draw attention to the fact that he is PB, he doesn't like that.

To be fair he does a good enough job of it himself .

Attention seeking is what he’s all about .

It has to be said that despite PB keeping a low profile this year, his posts have lacked balance. Not sure if he struggles in dealing with the pressure of posting on a loosely moderated football forum but his alignment seems way off track. However, he is from Perthshire therefore I remain on his side(wall) and any personal criticism of him would be deflating.

Close tread.

It has to be said that despite PB keeping a low profile this year, his posts have lacked balance. Not sure if he struggles in dealing with the pressure of posting on a loosely moderated football forum but his alignment seems way off track. However, he is from Perthshire therefore I remain on his side(wall) and any personal criticism of him would be deflating.
Close tread.

Whit?

Archived