St Mirren v Alloa Scottish Cup Round Four

shull

SFA Minimum Price for 4th Round Cup Ties is £8.00.

Mulraney wanted to charge £22.

Both Clubs compromised at a scandalous  £17 admission price. 

FECKEM. 

I will listen on Open Aw Mics. 

Hope the attendance is zero and Mulraney and our Club make feck all. 

Saints 6 Wasps 0

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On Monday, December 31, 2018 at 14:15, whereismillar said:

what is wrong with £17 ? premier and a championship side ?  we charge £17 for league games  hardly Scandalous..

The Alloa support has been fleeced more than any other over the last few years in cup admission prices solely down to the chairman yet you find this ok? Some of our cup crowds have been embarrassingly low and charging full price for midweek games against the likes of Cove Rangers was unbelievable. If St Mirren want to charge say £10 and £5, then good on them. An away cup match in January when most folk are skint after Xmas, any savings to fans should be welcomed. 

difference here is it is at St mirrens ground, not the recs not cove rangers it is a premier team simple! I agree the prices for the likes of cove was way overpriced , I have in the past complained about prices for the Irn Bru cup league cup at our ground..we are paying £20 for league games against partick /Falkirk / Dunfermline...and they are in a league below.

No real difference where it is played. St Mirren were looking to charge less than £17 and the Alloa board will not agree to it. The club hierarchy have absolutely no interest in the fans, other than their money. 

• 2 weeks later...
difference here is it is at St mirrens ground, not the recs not cove rangers it is a premier team simple! I agree the prices for the likes of cove was way overpriced , I have in the past complained about prices for the Irn Bru cup league cup at our ground..we are paying £20 for league games against partick /Falkirk / Dunfermline...and they are in a league below.
When are you paying £20 for games against Dunfermline? We charge £18 at East End, a whole £1 more than you charge us.

4 hours ago, Salvo Montalbano said:
On ‎03‎/‎01‎/‎2019 at 17:06, whereismillar said:

When are you paying £20 for games against Dunfermline? We charge £18 at East End, a whole £1 more than you charge us.

My bad ….

Fully expected Kirkpatrick to score an 89th minute winner so delighted to see he won't be playing due to a gentleman's agreement. Hopefully that applies to any replay too.

On 17/01/2019 at 09:54, Stu said:

Fully expected Kirkpatrick to score an 89th minute winner so delighted to see he won't be playing due to a gentleman's agreement. Hopefully that applies to any replay too.

Disappointed if that's the case. Fair enough if it was a loan but he is an Alloa player now. Also a bit perturbed by the general Goody love in here so hopefully the gaffer takes the chance to introduce Kirky from the bench to score the winner before celebrating in an over the top fashion in front of Kearney and the home support. 

If this season is anything to go by it could happen ..in fact  anything can happen when Alloa are involved :whistle

56 minutes ago, Waspie said:

Disappointed if that's the case. Fair enough if it was a loan but he is an Alloa player now. Also a bit perturbed by the general Goody love in here so hopefully the gaffer takes the chance to introduce Kirky from the bench to score the winner before celebrating in an over the top fashion in front of Kearney and the home support. 

seems unfair but if this was part of the deal .fair enough.. 

4 hours ago, Waspie said:

Going by Goodwin's interview during the week we were only going to send Kirkpatrick out on loan so he couldn't play in this game. Goodwin agreed not to play him so he could sign him permanently and keep his loan slot free.

52 minutes ago, Stu said:

Going by Goodwin's interview during the week we were only going to send Kirkpatrick out on loan so he couldn't play in this game. Goodwin agreed not to play him so he could sign him permanently and keep his loan slot free.

That makes sense. Still hoping for earlier scenario to materialise though. 

1 hour ago, Stu said:

Would that be enforceable, presumably it would need to have been written into the contract (not saying it hasn't been) just an unusual scenario.

Archived