Wildcard Weekend

lichtie23

So our schedule is set for the Wildcard Round.

Colts @ Texans, Saturday 5th January, 21.40

Seahawks @ Cowboys, Sunday 6th January, 01.15

Chargers @ Ravens, Sunday 6th January, 18.00

Eagles @ Bears, Sunday 6th January, 21.40

Let the playoff madness begin

IMG_1695.jpg

• Replies 243
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Some really good games there, agree with the picks above but I can see the ravens making it really tough for the chargers.

Melvin Gordon injures late in their game last night. I reckon the Ravens D is to good for them.
Eagles QB Nick Foles also suffering with a rib injury and could be a doubt against the Bears

Colts

Seahawks

Chargers

Bears

But really only the first game matters to me.  Colts are surprising me this year, especially the D and O-line.  Quenton Nelson is a one-man, lane clearing, wrecking machine.  Leonard being over-looked for the Pro-Bowl is an absolute scandal.  Not only is he leading the league in tackles and solo-tackles but he is the one with the headset in our D.  Absolutely amazing for a rookie.

I think I quite like the Bears being the last game. Means that if the worst happens I will still be able to enjoy the other three games. If we had lost the first one I would've been in a sulk for the rest of the weekend. Anyway, I think the Bears will win. Pretty please. 

Colts, Cowboys, Chargers, Da Bears is my prediction.

One of the NFL guys I follow RTd the early pre-season win totals, the over / under for Oakland was 8.5 and KC 7.5. Lol.

I think Chicago might have been the biggest miss overall, they were 6.5 and won 12. Biggest flub the other way would have been Green Bay who had 10.5 but ended up with 6.5

I backed the Rams ante post at 14/1 but have since traded it off to guarantee a no loss if they lose but obviously a smaller return if they do win- which I don't think they will but may as well let the rest of it ride.

Every game is a good one, should be a cracking wildcard weekend.

Colts

Seahawks

Bolts

Bears

Also got all 4 QBs tonight to go over 250 yards at 9/1 for bantz... and hot dogs, lots of hot dogs. I think the opening game is the closest match up of the lot and could be the most exciting game. Really looking forward to watching full games too instead of red zone, focuses the mind.

Archived