Biggest diddies you have seen at your club...

On 03/01/2019 at 13:10, betting competition said:

Where do you start with Aberdeen - quick look at the wonderful aberdeen fc heritage site - this these are all signings then any youth player coming through: 

Haraldur Ingolfsson
Ricky Gillies
Illian Kiriakov
Tzanko Tzvetanov
John Inglis
Nicky Walker
Michael O'Neil
Mike Newell
Jim Hamilton
Alex Notman
David Lilley
Juan Cobain
Rachid Belabed
Ben Thornley
Leon Mike
Eugene Dadi
Laurent D'Jaffo
Nicolas Fabiano
Patrizio Billio
David Zdrillic
David Lilley
Bryan Prunty
Jamie McQuilken
Michael Bird
Noel Whelan
Richie Byrne
Jamie Winter
Steven Craig
Fernando Pasquinelli
Thorarinn Kristjansson
Danny Griffin
Ferne Snoyl
Neil MacFarlane
Dyron Daal
Jackie McNamara
Lee Mair
Alan Maybury
Jeffery de Visscher
Josh Walker
Stuart Duff
Dave Bus
Dan Smith
Mark Kerr 
Gary Ghost McDonald
Javan Vidal
Jared Hodgkiss
Tommy Wright
Sammy Stewart
Bertrand Bossu

I still haven't hit the McGhee era yet!

Jerel Ifil
Davide Grassi
Jim Paterson
Paul Marshall
Maurice Ross
Stuart Nelson
Nikola Vujadinovic
David McNamee
Mark Howard
Andrius Velicka
Myles Anderson
Jason Brown
David Gonzalez
Stephen Hughes
Mohamed Chalali
Daniel Uchechi
Rory Fallon
Calvin Zola
Alan Tate
Gregg Wylde
Donervorn Daniels
Andrew Driver
Jeffrey Monakana
Josh Parker
Wes Burns
Miles Storey
Greg Tansey
Chidiebere Nwakali

Have to say that when I started reading your list , I was expecting there to be loads of players that weren’t that bad .....

But , f**k me , apart from a few of them (eg Stuart Duff, Mark Kerr)  that is a Who’s Who of dross.  Almost beggars belief how much funds have been absolutely wasted over the last 25 years or so.

Any c**t that Stubbs signed. Tho still not as big a c**t as Stubbs himself. c**t
Any Saints fans who endured the early to mid 90s could name 20 or more as bad or worse than those Stubbs duds. Stubbs definitely deserves his honourable mention but some of the 90s no Mark's were dreadful.

14 minutes ago, Melanius Mullarkey said:

There was a wifie who used to sit along from me in the south stand a few years back who had massive diddies.

I was going to make a similar joke, but was going to go along the lines of "Charlie Miller at United"

On 03/01/2019 at 13:10, betting competition said:

Where do you start with Aberdeen - quick look at the wonderful aberdeen fc heritage site - this these are all signings then any youth player coming through: 

Eugene Dadi

Fernando Pasquinelli

Alan Maybury

Josh Walker

Stuart Duff

Mark Kerr (first season)

Alan Tate

I would say youve been a wee bit harsh on these guys, all of whom did contribute something. To only pull 7 borderline "alright" players out of a list of almost 100 is still wild though

You could put up a one hell of a shitebag eleven from County's past. From memory:

Uros Celcer

Owen Coyle (bonus as a player and a manager)

Allan Creer

Lionel Dejbi-Zadi

Andy Dowie

Tim Dreesen

Terry Dunfield

Chris Eagles

Inih Effiong

Oscar Gobern

Big Atli Gregersen

Kevin Luckassen

Max Melbourne

Ohran Mustafi

David N'Gog

Maciej Nuckowski

Diarmud O'Carroll

Jack Ruddy

Greg Tansey

I went through a list and there could be more but there are at least 15 or so I can't even remember doing anything at County. Landry Zahana-Oni for one is a complete blank.

4 hours ago, Comrie said:

You could put up a one hell of a shitebag eleven from County's past. From memory:

Uros Celcer

Allan Creer

Lionel Dejbi-Zadi

Andy Dowie

Tim Dreesen

Terry Dunfield

Chris Eagles

Inih Effiong

Oscar Gobern

Big Atli Gregersen

Kevin Luckassen

Max Melbourne

Ohran Mustafi

David N'Gog

Maciej Nuckowski

Diarmud O'Carroll

Jack Ruddy

Greg Tansey

I went through a list and there could be more but there are at least 15 or so I can't even remember doing anything at County. Landry Zahana-Oni for one is a complete blank.

Zahana-Oni played for Stirling for a while in the mid-nineties. He was actually fairly decent for us in the first division from what I remember. 

2 hours ago, JMDP said:

Zahana-Oni played for Stirling for a while in the mid-nineties. He was actually fairly decent for us in the first division from what I remember. 

All I can remember is he was quite wee and from the Ivory Coast. That's it. There's a few players from around that time I have memories of them but trying to recall them doing anything is just a giant black hole in my mind.

20 hours ago, RussellAnderson said:

I would say youve been a wee bit harsh on these guys, all of whom did contribute something. To only pull 7 borderline "alright" players out of a list of almost 100 is still wild though

I'm struggling to remember any contribution from Alan Tate tbh.

Velicka was an alright player but is dimly looked upon as part of the most bizarre swap deal I've ever seen. 

Giving away our only recognised full back to bring in yet another striker, who was quite clearly crocked.

ETA Stuart Duff occassionally contributed but is 100%, certifiably dictionary definition of diddy.

Edited by Dons_1988

31 minutes ago, Dons_1988 said:

I'm struggling to remember any contribution from Alan Tate tbh.

Velicka was an alright player but is dimly looked upon as part of the most bizarre swap deal I've ever seen. 

Giving away our only recognised full back to bring in yet another striker, who was quite clearly crocked.

ETA Stuart Duff occassionally contributed but is 100%, certifiably dictionary definition of diddy.

ive  always been a Tate defender but looking back at the matches he played, im not sure why. he did play nearly the whole 90 in the 2-1 home league  win v Celtic, but otherwise mostly used off the bench. 

was at a swansea game last season and they were still chanting his name which i very much enjoyed. 

Velicka was guff aye, and I always err on the side of Duff being alright cus he loves ih dons and scored v Celtic, but aye youre right there

On 28/06/2020 at 10:19, Melanius Mullarkey said:

There was a wifie who used to sit along from me in the south stand a few years back who had massive diddies.

Pics or...

And don't kid on you don't have any!

On 28/06/2020 at 11:59, Comrie said:

Uros Celcer

Allan Creer

Lionel Dejbi-Zadi

Andy Dowie

Tim Dreesen

Terry Dunfield

Chris Eagles

Inih Effiong

Oscar Gobern

Big Atli Gregersen

Kevin Luckassen

Max Melbourne

Ohran Mustafi

David N'Gog

Maciej Nuckowski

Diarmud O'Carroll

Jack Ruddy

Greg Tansey

Some real diddes there but you forgot, Danny Crainie, Dave Cormack, Don Macmillan,  Jim Fenlon and remember we paid £50k for Derek Holmes!