Biggest diddies you have seen at your club...

1 hour ago, Super Staggie said:

Some real diddes there but you forgot, Danny Crainie, Dave Cormack, Don Macmillan,  Jim Fenlon and remember we paid £50k for Derek Holmes!

Holmes at least scored a few, the lazy arsehole.

Crainie I only have vague memories of. Cormack and MacMillan when were they?

Fenlon yeah, that's a big miss in my list. Thought about Lewis Toshney as well, but he was injured more often than not. Or Brent Sancho celebrating when we won the league despite barely playing a game.

27 minutes ago, Comrie said:

Holmes at least scored a few, the lazy arsehole.

Crainie I only have vague memories of. Cormack and MacMillan when were they?

Fenlon yeah, that's a big miss in my list. Thought about Lewis Toshney as well, but he was injured more often than not. Or Brent Sancho celebrating when we won the league despite barely playing a game.

Both were keepers, Cormack was a tattie Cooper singing was shocking and binned Don Macmillan was in our first season in league, think he went to ICT after us a vampire keeper scared of crosses. Forgot another early howler from Cooper, Murray Hunter signed from Shire after playing well in one game against us proved to be mince. 

Edited by Super Staggie
Missed sentence

1 minute ago, Super Staggie said:

Both were keepers, Cormack was a tattie Cooper singing was shocking and binned Don Macmillan was in our first season in league, think he went to ICT after us a vampire keeper scared of crosses.

Due to where I lived I didn't really become a regular for home games until 1999 or so, probably why I don't remember them. I'd make about 4-8 home games a season before that.

4 minutes ago, Comrie said:

Due to where I lived I didn't really become a regular for home games until 1999 or so, probably why I don't remember them. I'd make about 4-8 home games a season before that.

You didnt miss much except for a run of near promations but failing to get over the line.

On 29/06/2020 at 18:34, Super Staggie said:

Both were keepers, Cormack was a tattie Cooper singing was shocking and binned Don Macmillan was in our first season in league, think he went to ICT after us a vampire keeper scared of crosses. Forgot another early howler from Cooper, Murray Hunter signed from Shire after playing well in one game against us proved to be mince. 

Think McMillan did sign for us but don't think he ever played a game.  We had Calder, who he was never going to dislodge from the goalkeepers perch.