Biggest diddies you have seen at your club...

1 hour ago, Ludo*1 said:

Patrick Noubissie has to be up there for me and there's a huge selection as a Dee.

Patrick Noubissie was an odd one; played for us as a trialist and did so well that we made him an offer but he chose to sign for Hibs.

They let us have him back on loan and I thought "great" until I saw him; totally uninterested - played like the world owed him a living - we sent him back after eight games I think.

As a trialist he showed like he had the talent to do really well - sure there's a moral there somewhere or maybe he was just a lazy b'stard.

48 minutes ago, Moomintroll said:
1 hour ago, Flybhoy said:
Ha ha, I met Ronnie McQuilter a few times when he was at Stirling Albion in the late 90's, even had a drink with him on a couple of occasions, the boy was a decent player at that level, absolutely stone radge though, great guy emoji38.png

Came on as a sub for us at Clydebank, got booked & I shouted at the ref to send him off for it. You honestly could have got anyone out of the crowd and you wouldn't have noticed the difference.

Ronnie is by far the biggest c**t I've ever met in football and I've met Jim Fleeting.

22 minutes ago, Silvio said:

We've had hundreds, but in the last few years I'd nominate the midfield duo of Kyle Hutton and Stuart Carswell. 

f**k you Alex Rae. f**k you. 

A partnership that's still going strong with Dumbarton, although I believe Carswell has lately been playing in defence.

Guest Moomintroll
Back in the days of Killie Ken, a poem was written in his honour. "An Ode to Ronnie McQuilter" So farewell man of mystery, from Accies you came to Killie seeking fame. Played one game, no more, no less. A tale of the 'bank, what a mess. When the army of blue and white, said to a man, Christ he's shite.

11 minutes ago, Estragon said:

That's him. Scored against QoS on our way to the 2012 league cup. Not much else tbh.

Just a correction to Dindy's post in that he wasn't on loan at Celtic, we had signed him permanently (on a free).  Spent most of his Celtic career on loan at various places 

As above
Darren "own goal" Cole. Seemed to really just want to lose every game he played for us by literally passing the ball to the opposition attack.

Derek Adams was one of the worst players I've ever seen in a Livi shirt. Totally uninterested p***k.

Paul Lambert was player manager and woeful at both.

Sergio Berti. Formally of the Argentina national squad. Spat at an 18 year old Richie Brittain during the arm up for a pre season friendly about 3 weeks after signing and was released immediately.

Colin Stewart a goalkeeper who purposefully handballed outside the box. Twice. 3 minutes apart. Got sent off and sarcastically applauded the fans as he left the pitch.

Neil Hastings. A young player who became our assistant manager or something at age 23. Got sent off after coming on as a sub in a friendly after being on the pitch for like 6 minutes.

Yeah, we've had quite a few.

Markus Paatelainen
Mikko Paatelainen
Jamie McQuilken
Brian O’Neil
Ricky Gillies
Thomas Solberg
Nicky Walker
David Winnie
Neil Macfarlane
Jackie McNamara
Scott Muirhead
Bryan Prunty
David Gonzalez
Davide Grassi
Peter “Silky” Hetherston
Greg Tansey
Steven Craig

.....and the worst of all, Jerel Ifil.....blame the fans that went to the Windass testimonial in Hull for that one