Biggest diddies you have seen at your club...

We’ve had our fair share. Honourable mentions to:

The Holy Trinity: Danny Murphy, Trevor Molloy and Paul Keegan

Abel Thermeus
Connor Sammon
Calum Elliot
Deimantas Petravicius

Most of the folk from the tractor picture with the exception of Holm Kraska, who I don’t think actually existed

Kevin McBride after we signed him permanently, utter shitebag

4 minutes ago, Lichtie78 said:

Is that Swavin Gankie in #10. What a baller.

No, well before Swankies time with us.

That whole squad should make the list, but I can't find a photo of them all, some smart person has deleted them from history.

3 hours ago, Flybhoy said:

In the thirty odd years i've been watching Celtic there truly is an embarrassment of shitness to call upon here...

Tony Cascarino

Martin Hayes

Amido Balde

David Hannah 

Mo Bangura

Jos Hooijveld

Mo Camara

Jo Inge Berget

Chris Killen

Willo Flood

Zhen Zhi

Daryl Murphy 

Olivier Tebily

Gary Gillespie

Wayne Biggins

Josh Thompson 

Some truly honking guff in amongst that lot.

I've only been following Celtic for less than 20 years but would also add Tyler Blackett, Carlton Cole, Alex Tonev, and Derk Boerrigter

5 minutes ago, senorsoupe said:

I've only been following Celtic for less than 20 years but would also add Tyler Blackett, Carlton Cole, Alex Tonev, and Derk Boerrigter

Completely forgot about those muppets due to the sheer volume of pish but aye, they will clearly feature highly in a Donkeys select along with Nadir Ciftci.

5 hours ago, Tynierose said:

After watching the performance of Sean Clare last night, I think he has the potential to be one of the worst players I have ever seen play for Hearts.  It's incredible that someone gave this diddy a shree year deal.   Hopefully I'm proved wrong but I can't see it.   

Anyone it got me thinking about some of the other shite I have witnessed over the years.

First up has to be Hans Eskilsson who appeared in the mid nineties for a handful of appearances, he looked like a viking and played like he had a helmet wedged over his eyes, one impressive feat was to miss an open goal from 3 yards in a Derby, yup he was pish.

Secondly is Mirsad Beslija the record signing at £850k which was clearly part of some money laundering scam.  Played sporadically in his stay, was utterly shite and gave a modicum of revenge to the Bosnian pensioners that Vlad shafted,

Thirdly is Austin McCann one of the worst full backs in existence, he had the mobility of a sherman tank and pretty much hit the first man with every cross he ever made.  In his defence though he did score a cracker of a goal to win a game against Celtic.  Was going to pick that Nigerian chap but can't mind his name.

Fourthly has to be another striker, it could have been Calum Elliott, Paul McCallum, John Sutton or many others but take a bow Michael Ngoo,  this imposter came from Liverpool where he must have been washing the cars.  Missed a couple of sitters in a league cup final and now plying his trade in Albania.

Finally the 4000 Lithuanians that Vlad brought to the club, with a few notable exceptions they were utterly shite.

So what diddies have you seen play for your club over the years?

Dunno what were you watching last night, Clare was absolutely fine, lacking confidence but put in a power of work and contributed to our win.  Nowhere near one of the worst players to play for us.

In terms of ability I'd have Elliott nowhere near our worst players either.  He had many good performances for us, ultimately he was ruined by being used constantly as a lone striker when our club was a mess.

Leigh Jenkinson always sticks out for me, an absolute huddy.  Lennard Sowah was worse than McCann as well.

Edited by Tony Wonder

Off the top of my head...

Calvin Zola - targetman who shrunk as he jumped

Stephen Hughes - think he had done quite well at Motherwell but was utterly dreadful at us

jerel Ifil - *shudders*

Gary McDonald - the ghost 

Rory Fallon - scored an unreal volley vs hibs in a Scottish Cup SF but was gash apart from that

Josh Parker - striker on loan from Red Star Belgrade. Finishing ability of Stevie May yesterday

any goalkeeper signed under McGhee  

can probably add add another team or so of utter diddies 

34 minutes ago, Moomintroll said:

Jim Brown, Ronnie McQuilter and Ray Stephen still haunt my dreams.

Ha ha, I met Ronnie McQuilter a few times when he was at Stirling Albion in the late 90's, even had a drink with him on a couple of occasions, the boy was a decent player at that level, absolutely stone radge though, great guy :lol:

Guest Moomintroll
Ha ha, I met Ronnie McQuilter a few times when he was at Stirling Albion in the late 90's, even had a drink with him on a couple of occasions, the boy was a decent player at that level, absolutely stone radge though, great guy [emoji38]
Came on as a sub for us at Clydebank, got booked & I shouted at the ref to send him off for it. You honestly could have got anyone out of the crowd and you wouldn't have noticed the difference.

47 minutes ago, Ludo*1 said:

Patrick Noubissie has to be up there for me and there's a huge selection as a Dee.

Would walk into your current team.

Hard to say who the biggest diddies ever to show up at RP were. Probably one of the anonymous haddies that we signed under Lee Clark.

It'sa weird experience going to watch your team, and being unable to recognise five or six of the players - but that was genuinely what the latter part of 2016 was like at Kilmarnock. I probably still couldn't identify half of those boys from photographs. 

Guy Ipoua and Attila Kriston are 2 stand outs for me. The latter was a winger (supposedly) but was 8 fit 2!!! The team he "played for" after us locked him in the changing room at half time of a game to stop him coming out for the second half

52 minutes ago, Flybhoy said:

Completely forgot about those muppets due to the sheer volume of pish but aye, they will clearly feature highly in a Donkeys select along with Nadir Ciftci.

Celtic had a guy on loan from Middlesbrough in the late 90s/early 00s, a striker of mixed race.  He ended up playing for us too in later years and was shite.  Cannot get the name at all.