Biggest diddies you have seen at your club...

After watching the performance of Sean Clare last night, I think he has the potential to be one of the worst players I have ever seen play for Hearts.  It's incredible that someone gave this diddy a shree year deal.   Hopefully I'm proved wrong but I can't see it.   

Anyone it got me thinking about some of the other shite I have witnessed over the years.

First up has to be Hans Eskilsson who appeared in the mid nineties for a handful of appearances, he looked like a viking and played like he had a helmet wedged over his eyes, one impressive feat was to miss an open goal from 3 yards in a Derby, yup he was pish.

Secondly is Mirsad Beslija the record signing at £850k which was clearly part of some money laundering scam.  Played sporadically in his stay, was utterly shite and gave a modicum of revenge to the Bosnian pensioners that Vlad shafted,

Thirdly is Austin McCann one of the worst full backs in existence, he had the mobility of a sherman tank and pretty much hit the first man with every cross he ever made.  In his defence though he did score a cracker of a goal to win a game against Celtic.  Was going to pick that Nigerian chap but can't mind his name.

Fourthly has to be another striker, it could have been Calum Elliott, Paul McCallum, John Sutton or many others but take a bow Michael Ngoo,  this imposter came from Liverpool where he must have been washing the cars.  Missed a couple of sitters in a league cup final and now plying his trade in Albania.

Finally the 4000 Lithuanians that Vlad brought to the club, with a few notable exceptions they were utterly shite.

So what diddies have you seen play for your club over the years?

• Aubrey Maturin changed the title to Biggest diddies you have seen at your club...

We have had so many, from Jim Jeffries leaving right up until Steve Clarke came in our turnover of players must’ve been frightening for those 10 or so years.

The two Nigerian boys will take some beating although they never got the chance to show if they had anything at all (one famously played in the World Cup QF the summer after leaving us).

Ngoo for us as well.......Paul Dalglish, Davide Merde. The majority of the players signed by Lee Clark that particular day.

In the thirty odd years i've been watching Celtic there truly is an embarrassment of shitness to call upon here...

Tony Cascarino

Martin Hayes

Amido Balde

David Hannah 

Mo Bangura

Jos Hooijveld

Mo Camara

Jo Inge Berget

Chris Killen

Willo Flood

Zhen Zhi

Daryl Murphy 

Olivier Tebily

Gary Gillespie

Wayne Biggins

Josh Thompson 

Some truly honking guff in amongst that lot.

Edited by Flybhoy

5 minutes ago, Flybhoy said:

In the thirty odd years i've been watching Celtic there truly is an embarrassment of shitness to call upon here...

Tony Cascarino

Martin Hayes

Amido Balde

David Hannah 

Mo Bangura

Jos Hooijveld

Mo Camara

Jo Inge Berget

Chris Killen

Willo Flood

Zhen Zhi

Daryl Murphy 

Olivier Tebily

Gary Gillespie

Wayne Biggins

Josh Thompson 

Some truly honking guff in amongst that lot.

Killen was a great player in this league.

11 minutes ago, BawWatchin said:

He was utter dugshite at Celtic though which, id assume is the criteria and purpose of this thread, id say that all/most of the players mentioned here had good spells at various clubs but, stunk like a vegetarians fart at your club so, hence their inclusion here.

We have had so many, from Jim Jeffries leaving right up until Steve Clarke came in our turnover of players must’ve been frightening for those 10 or so years.

The two Nigerian boys will take some beating although they never got the chance to show if they had anything at all (one famously played in the World Cup QF the summer after leaving us).

Ngoo for us as well.......Paul Dalglish, Davide Merde. The majority of the players signed by Lee Clark that particular day.
You did have danny invincible tho..... cracking name

2 hours ago, BawWatchin said:

Dunno about that but he was certainly better than average, he did a good job for Hibs but not so good for Celtic.  I just checked and he scored 18 goals in 51 appearances with these clubs. 

Just now, 18May1991 said:

None. Until you’re promoted. Hopefully via the play offs at the expense of Accies.

I didn't realise that this was in the Premiership forum when I posted, because I clicked on it when it was showing in the "recent topics" bar.

Anyway, the point about there being more diddies having pulled on the black and white than anyone could ever have time to read about still stands.