The Three Team Mini-League

Which club will finish 12th?  

335 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 452
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, Munoz said:

Must be similar to yours. Last win was January was it not ?

I don't think we've won a game this year, I'm not stottering about the forum claiming we can beat anyone in the league though.

3 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

I don't think we've won a game this year, I'm not stottering about the forum claiming we can beat anyone in the league though.

Stottering isn't a word wee sacks.

13 hours ago, RandomGuy. said:

You've won one league game in three months.

Sevco fans had a pitch invasion after beating us, St Mirren fans think they can beat everyone after beating us, for some reason some folk just get carried away after taking 3 points fae Livi .

31 minutes ago, LIVIFOREVER said:

Sevco fans had a pitch invasion after beating us, St Mirren fans think they can beat everyone after beating us, for some reason some folk just get carried away after taking 3 points fae Livi .

I wouldn't know :(

2 hours ago, LIVIFOREVER said:

Me fancying our chances against most teams doesn't mean I expect us to win every game. What it means is now we have a half decent chance of getting of a draw or win from games that didn't look likely pre transfer window.  Since our new arrivals have managed to get up to speed fitness wise and gelled with their new teammates,  we've drawn away to Aberdeen and Hearts , and beaten Livi. 

I never once said I expect to win every game. 

It has to be remembered that St Mirren fans were calling their manager "the PE teacher" and wanted him sacked very, very recently.

what a difference a whopping run of 1 win from an 89th minute fluker has made.

22 minutes ago, Dele said:

It has to be remembered that St Mirren fans were calling their manager "the PE teacher" and wanted him sacked very, very recently.

You sound troubled.  Is your mind beginning to wonder to thoughts of Arbroath away in December  ? 

2 hours ago, Dele said:

How fucking desperate is this post.:lol:

3 hours ago, Dele said:

Got a quote to back that up? Plus, why not just add the word 'some' there, to avoid looking quite so daft?

Edit: FFS, three of us have replied so he'll claim he was on a fishing trip. 

4 hours ago, Dele said:

I'll take 'shit that never happened' for 500 please.

P&B's only real constant critic of OK is Lex. In fact, some opposition fans have remarked how easy a ride Kearney has had from our support.

Right precious lot these Paisley fiends.

Perhaps next time a wee search in the top right of the screen might save all four of you from clambering over one another to look the silliest. 

1 hour ago, RawB93 said:

Right precious lot these Paisley fiends.

Perhaps next time a wee search in the top right of the screen might save all four of you from clambering over one another to look the silliest. 

CaptureJPG.jpg

Suppose St Mirren can afford slip-ups like tonight given their January business has set them up to beat anyone (bar Celtic (and bar Killie (and bar Aberdeen (and bar Dundee United (and bar Hearts (and bar Motherwell (and bar Rangers (and bar Hibs)))))))).

On 09/03/2019 at 21:17, Munoz said:

I would agree pre transfer window , not now though. Now I fancy our chances against anyone bar Celtic in our remaining games.  Fine lines but now we look like we're beginning to click.  Alot will still come down to the head to head games between the 3. 

Teams played since the window opened: 8

Games won: 1

:lol:

4 minutes ago, G_Man1985 said:

Munoz seems to be taking this well...

I'm fine G_Spot. Having seen the highlights of you lot and Hamilton from the weekend,  coupled with our performance tonight in testing conditions,  I'm still very optimistic.  

Not only is their standard of play very poor, the quality of poster withing the Paisley Panda ranks is well below par. 

It'll be good for everyone when they lock in their inevitable demotion back to where they belong. 

Archived