The Three Team Mini-League

Which club will finish 12th?  

335 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

1 minute ago, Spikethedee said:

This really is a brilliant example of having a "Who's the tallest Dwarf" Competition. None of the these three sides are anywhere near good enough for the top league, but, by definition, one, or maybe even two, of them will still be there next season. We seem to have one or two decent performances and then revert back to utter dug-shite for four games, so have no real confidence in putting together any kind of run to improve our lot. The other two teams seem to be no more consistent either, so the games between the three will be crucial. If we lose on Saturday, we will be right back where we were before the break.

I'm guessing there will be no more than 3 points between us all at the split, and we should have the advantage of playing both the other two at home after that.

Straw clutching at it's finest, there...

You say "advantage", but we can't beat anybody at home at all.....

...apart from Accies.

• Replies 452
  • Created
  • Last Reply
21 minutes ago, The_Judge said:

But these are the 10th, 11th and 12th best teams in the country!  Are you advocating a 9 team Premier league?

All 3 are so undeserving of a place in the top flight that they should all be relegated and replaced by Third Lanark, Clydebank and Original Gretna.

1 hour ago, The_Judge said:

I do BUT not because they made 12 less passes and mustered one fewer corner against Celtic than St Mirren managed.

I never mentioned any stats,we agree Hamilton over all look worse than St Mirren but a good manager could change that.
For me St Mirren changed their manager at the right time and he got a transfer window bring in 8 players for me this makes the difference. 

I never mentioned any stats,we agree Hamilton over all look worse than St Mirren but a good manager could change that.

For me St Mirren changed their manager at the right time and he got a transfer window bring in 8 players for me this makes the difference. 

You realise st mirren are now bottom and the transfer window finishes tomorrow right?

Dundee look set for their 3rd signing of the day and their tenth in this window.

"Wright to Dundee?

And on the show, Ayr United manager Ian McCall has just broken his own exclusive, telling the nation that Aberdeen boss Derek McInnes has just phoned him to say winger Scott Wright is joining Premiership rivals Dundee on loan. McCall wanted the 21-year-old for his Championship promotion chasers."

44 minutes ago, djchapsticks said:

Think we can safely take a knee here and concede if no business is done in the next 5 hours.

We've had a shambolic final week of the window.

That's not your normal balanced approach, has elvis kidnapped you and your suffering from Stockholm Syndrome?

Yes, we'd like to have a striker in, but all the other problem positions have been taken care of (we easily have enough in central midfield, just need to deploy them so that one of them plays deeper and protects the back 4). And Hamilton Accies have just appointed a new management team who have never managed one game at senior level. I think they are the ones in deepest doo doo.

Agree Dundee have probably done the best business through a late flurry. Something iffy about that defeat to Queens, almost as if they were deliberately very bad to get more funds to strengthen.

Archived