• Announcements

• Div

Pie and Bovril Nostalgia Mobile Phone Cases!   12/09/18

We are delighted to have partnered up with Nostalgia Cases to offer a huge range of fantastic Scottish Football phone cases to our visitors. These high quality cases are available in a range of retro and up to date designs and there variations available for all Premiership, Championship and League 1 clubs as well as four of the League 2 teams. Within each club there are a range of choices. You'll find it difficult to choose! This is an Edinburgh based start-up, and they also provide a custom design service so if there is a kit you don't see that you'd love for your phone you can get in touch with them and they'll add it to their range. Naturally there is a HUGE support for all the major phone manufacturers and models and what's more delivery in the UK is completely FREE. What's even better is that Pie and Bovril users can get 10% off their order using the coupon code PIEANDBOV Take a look and browse the full range for your favourite club by clicking through to the website below. https://bit.ly/2M5laZs
Ludo*1

The Three Team Mini-League

Which club will finish 12th?  

335 members have voted

1. 1. Which club will finish 12th?

• Hamilton
    • St Mirren
    • Dundee
  2. 2. Which club will finish 11th?

• Hamilton
    • St Mirren
    • Dundee
  3. 3. Will the club in 11th win the play-off?

• Yes
    • No

1 hour ago, cdisaaccie said:

Motherwell were probably already safe but if they wrap up the signing of McCormack they might push further up the table than 9th.

Fit & motivated he's a very good player at this level.

Yeah, was just thinking that would kill any notion of them being seriously involved with the relegation fight.

I have Dundee down as twelfth but still have a slight hankering to see them in eleventh; in the play-offs with Dundee United.

What a "blood & snotters" two legged affair that would be (and I'm not just talking about the tackling) - a real  old fashioned derby; unlike the media darlings from Glasgow.

3 minutes ago, Durnford said:

I have Dundee down as twelfth but still have a slight hankering to see them in eleventh; in the play-offs with Dundee United.

What a "blood & snotters" two legged affair that would be (and I'm not just talking about the tackling) - a real  old fashioned derby; unlike the media darlings from Glasgow.

I'll give you that: it'd be compulsory viewing. 

Adam Hammill has signed an 18 month deal with Scunthorpe after his short term contract with us expired.

4 players out by 3rd of January.

Craig Curran confirmed for us.

Hearing Cammy Smith going back to United. Any logic in that?
Read that on twitter today.

He's not good enough for the top league by the looks of it. Was just as influencial as Lewis Morgan in winning the league last season.

Got a bit of stick from United fans after his loan spell with them but was superb for us. Good signing if they play him in the no10 position.

Well, business has picked up for the three clubs over the past week.

image.png.5e8fd9a177c8be67c311813590213d7a.png 

looks incredibly tight for the three of you, certainly looks like Motherwell are going to be safe at this stage, even if only by virtue of being less terrible defensively.

Very similar goals for/against stats too assuming this is accurate.

image.thumb.png.702f0d53cbafe47b64c7a9c3a412ebcc.png

I thought we might've scraped the play-offs but think it'll be bottom now.

This relegation battle will be remembered as one of the most tragically funny in recent memory. Every time each team has a chance to distance themselves from the others, they find new ways to f**k it up.

Record low amount of points for bottom 3 clubs definitely looks likely.

Just a question of who can shitfest their way to the most to stay up automatically at this point.

With Canning in charge I don't think it will be us.

I'm normally pretty cautious but I would now say that's Motherwell safe after this weekend's results. An interesting few days coming up to see who the three teams bring in. Any team that brings in someone who score a few goals could see them pull away from trouble.

In any nomal season, the pathetic points totals of the bottom three would see them well adrift. Very strange that three teams can be so much worse than the rest. 

The next few days could be crucial, depending who each of the sides manage to bring in. Think the odds are it'll still be close right up to the split, dont see any of the three building any momentum. 

My prediction is Dundee safe, us in the play off and Accies down. 

Time for prediction fae me

10th Dundee

11th Hamilton - They win in playoffs
12. St.Mirren - Cya

SPFL should  change the rules and relegate all 3 of us tbh

On 12/30/2018 at 15:46, Ludo*1 said:

Thread for fans of Hamilton, St Mirren and Dundee to update each other on how shite we are and ultimately for one club to lord it up over the other unfortunate 2 come the end of the season.

More importantly though - I made this thread just before the start of the transfer window because this is the most important month for all 3 clubs and it'll be good to keep track of the comings and goings all in one place.

So far McIntyre has punted:

Andy Boyle
Adil Nabi
Calvin Miller

He has also told the following that they are free to find new clubs:

Sofien Moussa
Elton Ngwatala
Karl Madianga
Jean Mendy
Lewis Spence
Marcus Haber

So that's him already performing a radical turnaround - There's likely to be another 4-5 names to be added to the outgoing list. Rumours in have been the usual raft of ex-County players such as Paul Quinn, Craig Curran and Michael Gardyne. McIntyre has already brought in Martin Woods and one would imagine his deal will be extended.

Have Canning and/or Oran Kearney swung the axe on many yet? Any rumours of recruitment?

Think it's about time to update this with days of the window left:

Punted so far:

Andy Boyle
Adil Nabi
Calvin Miller
Marcus Haber
Lewis Spence

Still free for new clubs:

Sofien Moussa
Elton Ngwatala
Karl Madianga
Jean Mendy

Incomings:

Craig Curran
Andrew Nelson
Andreas Hadenius
James Horsefield
Andrew Davies
Andrew Dales
Seny Dieng

Bar Hadenius, Davies and Horsefield who haven't featured yet every single one of those seem to be an upgrade on what we have. Craig Curran has been putting in a power of work and brought the whole team up the park on many occasion, but Dieng and Nelson look like our two star signings. Nelson will probably be frustrating as he's not the finished article, but Dieng looks like a top keeper and I'd already be trying to see if we can get him permanently tbh.