The Three Team Mini-League

Which club will finish 12th?  

335 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

2 hours ago, djchapsticks said:

Linked so far to us, I've seen:

Scott Golbourne 

Kyle McAllister

Lewis Morgan

Liam Polworth

Kris Boyd

Ross McCormack

1 hour ago, RossDee01 said:

Isn’t Ross McCormack on loan in Australia till June?

Isn't Kris Boyd fat?

7 minutes ago, Ye Olde Hamiltonian said:

For us it will depend if Canning is still the Manager as he could sign half a dozen players  but no one cares if it is still Canning in charge.

Good to hear.  Happy New Year  !

On 12/31/2018 at 10:52, Munoz said:

The final placings will all depend on the transfer window. 

You also had the advantage of finding Stubbs out sharpish compared to our "McCan't" episode.

That and our transfer windows for the last few years have been nothing short of horrendous.

You also had the advantage of finding Stubbs out sharpish compared to our "McCan't" episode.
That and our transfer windows for the last few years have been nothing short of horrendous.
Our dealings since Hemmings and Stewart have been shite all told. Even the ones which had a buzz about them like Allen and Caulker pretty much bombed.
Henry was enough of a success to be removed and dropped at Celtic.
Now we're in the position - as St Mirren are - of emptying most of what was brought in only 6 months ago, so we'll see how that goes.
Sensibly you would think Hamilton have the best chance of 10th.
At least their pish has continuity and stability about it.

39 minutes ago, Crawford said:

Although we emptied him out quickly, it's fair to say the damage was done and continues to hurt us as I'm sure we'll see this window just how difficult it will prove to move the players required onto new clubs. 

Thought I'd provide an up-to-date list. Since taking over OK has

- let loanees Coulson and Brock Marsden return to their parent Clubs (Middlesbrough and Birmingham) (both Stubbs signings)

- let Sammy sign for Sunderland

- let loanee Willock return to Man Utd (Stubbs signing)

- told Heaton, King and Kpekawa to find new clubs (all Stubbs signings)

- let Kirkpatrick go (signed for Alloa)

OK has signed

- Anton Ferdinand but it looks like he wants to return to London to be near his young family.

- Adam Hammill but it looks like he was to return to Liverpool to be near his young family.

- Dean Lyness who is now out of contract but hopefully he will sign an extension as he is by far a better keeper than Danny Rogers.

- Simeon Jackson until the end of the season.

Edit to add: It looks like Kellerman (JR signing) who was sent on loan by Stubbs, is returning.

Edited by NorthBank

1 hour ago, Mitch said:

Wouldn’t read too much into the Ross McCormack paper talk. His arrival at Fir Park is pretty much done and dusted.

I never thought it would a goer even if (big if) we were interested.  His previous affiliation with Motherwell will no doubt make you one of the favourites to sign him. Good player. 

1 hour ago, cdisaaccie said:

Motherwell were probably already safe but if they wrap up the signing of McCormack they might push further up the table than 9th.

Fit & motivated he's a very good player at this level.

Yeah, was just thinking that would kill any notion of them being seriously involved with the relegation fight.

I have Dundee down as twelfth but still have a slight hankering to see them in eleventh; in the play-offs with Dundee United.

What a "blood & snotters" two legged affair that would be (and I'm not just talking about the tackling) - a real  old fashioned derby; unlike the media darlings from Glasgow.

3 minutes ago, Durnford said:

I have Dundee down as twelfth but still have a slight hankering to see them in eleventh; in the play-offs with Dundee United.

What a "blood & snotters" two legged affair that would be (and I'm not just talking about the tackling) - a real  old fashioned derby; unlike the media darlings from Glasgow.

I'll give you that: it'd be compulsory viewing.