The Three Team Mini-League

Which club will finish 12th?  

335 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

19 minutes ago, Ludo*1 said:

That's it all but finalised as a two team mini league. Who will avoid the play-off spot and will they avoid the drop?

:lol: you're 6 behind, with 4 to play. You needto win 3, including your match against St Mirren, or you're down.

That's not even an opinion, its literally the only way you can stay up now.

Just now, RandomGuy. said:

:lol: you're 6 behind, with 4 to play. You needto win 3, including your match against St Mirren, or you're down.

That's not even an opinion, its literally the only way you can stay up now.

We've won 3 in McIntyre's 28 games. He's not doubling that in the next 4 games.

I don't know which team it'll be that officially puts us down, but today was the day that any semblance of hope was lost.

6 minutes ago, Ludo*1 said:

We've won 3 in McIntyre's 28 games. He's not doubling that in the next 4 games.

I don't know which team it'll be that officially puts us down, but today was the day that any semblance of hope was lost.

Yup, you're doon. 

Enjoy Arbroath next season.

Just now, RandomGuy. said:

Yup, you're doon. 

Enjoy Arbroath next season.

In all honesty, and I don't want this to cover my absolute devastation and rage because it doesn't:

A league featuring a Dundee Derby, Arbroath (potentially Forfar?) and close by places such as Dunfermline combined with 2 cracking away days to Inverness and QotS isn't the worst in the world.

In all honesty, and I don't want this to cover my absolute devastation and rage because it doesn't:
A league featuring a Dundee Derby, Arbroath (potentially Forfar?) and close by places such as Dunfermline combined with 2 cracking away days to Inverness and QotS isn't the worst in the world.
It's all fun and games until you end up in a relegation battle. Horrible division. Arbroath away would soften relegation...until you lose 4-0 there.

We now have the strongest squad that we have had all season with everyone bar Tansey now fit. Great to see Magennis come on for 15 mins today after being injured most of the season, and McKenzie start. With the bench being the strongest it has looked this season it means we now have good options as today showed. Not making any predictions but we are on a roll with the fans 100% behind the team and another great Away support today singing non stop for 90 mins and the players giving it their all.

23 minutes ago, NorthBank said:

We now have the strongest squad that we have had all season with everyone bar Tansey now fit. Great to see Magennis come on for 15 mins today after being injured most of the season, and McKenzie start. With the bench being the strongest it has looked this season it means we now have good options as today showed. Not making any predictions but we are on a roll with the fans 100% behind the team and another great Away support today singing non stop for 90 mins and the players giving it their all.

We don't have the best team, but we look massively up for it, and the fans are right behind them. We have momentum. I think we have a great chance of staying up. If anything stops us, it will be the lack of goals. We lacked a cutting edge too often today. Still, it feels a bit like the great escape season, everyone is pulling in the same direction. Fingers crossed.

3 minutes ago, GAD said:

We don't have the best team, but we look massively up for it, and the fans are right behind them. We have momentum. I think we have a great chance of staying up. If anything stops us, it will be the lack of goals. We lacked a cutting edge too often today. Still, it feels a bit like the great escape season, everyone is pulling in the same direction. Fingers crossed.

We are staying up , probably the Hamilton at home game to guarantee it . 

Yeah, declaring that we are in the driving seat to stay up is a bit premature. Our next two games are massive and both will be extremely tough. If we can pick a win up in either match and at the very worst maintain the gap between ourselves and Accies, then it will be great going into the last two matches with it all in our own hands. 

Everyone would have taken that scenario at any point in the season, not many would have believed it possible. 

1 minute ago, djchapsticks said:

Yeah, declaring that we are in the driving seat to stay up is a bit premature. Our next two games are massive and both will be extremely tough. If we can pick a win up in either match and at the very worst maintain the gap between ourselves and Accies, then it will be great going into the last two matches with it all in our own hands. 

Everyone would have taken that scenario at any point in the season, not many would have believed it possible. 

I don't think we are declaring we are in the driver's seat (Munoz excepted). As you say we are just happy to be in the position we are in considering Stubbs fucking us over and only managing to get a team together in January.  And having a (bar one) full squad for the first time this season means hopefully we aren't playing players cause there is no-one else. Glad to have the feelgood factor around us than the misery currently around Dens Park.