The Three Team Mini-League

Which club will finish 12th?  

335 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

37 minutes ago, LIVIFOREVER said:

Is that what you thought last season too?

20 minutes ago, Dele said:

No. 

It's what just about everyone was saying for the last few weeks of the season though tbf, even when we went to Firhill with a goal advantage it was still being talked down.

Whoever finishes 11th will absolutely wipe the floor with the Championship team over two legs, easily. 

If we end up in playoffs spot I have zero confidence going into a 2 game tie with caley and utd.

Would fancy chances against Ayr (based on the sole viewing of them this season bs auchinleck)

1 hour ago, geo87 said:

If we end up in playoffs spot I have zero confidence going into a 2 game tie with caley and utd.

Would fancy chances against Ayr (based on the sole viewing of them this season bs auchinleck)

I've watched them (Ayr) a few times this season and have been pretty impressed with what I've seen. 

On 4/13/2019 at 20:31, Munoz said:

I've watched them (Ayr) a few times this season and have been pretty impressed with what I've seen. 

They've been up and down. Seen them perform really well (5-0 at Tannadice) but other games via the Pars and United recently they didn't look anywhere near that level.

Under normal circumstances you'd probably back the Prem teams but all of the top 4 in Championship would be difficult games away. 

1 hour ago, flyingscot said:

They've been up and down. Seen them perform really well (5-0 at Tannadice) but other games via the Pars and United recently they didn't look anywhere near that level.

Under normal circumstances you'd probably back the Prem teams but all of the top 4 in Championship would be difficult games away. 

Yeah , that's fair. 

Hopefully we can escape the nerve shredding playoffs and finish in 10th place.

Think we are more robust now. Not giving as many chances away and when our defence is breached we have our top quality goalkeeper at hand.

Other end gives me more concern but it's not as if Ayr, United or ICT don't let in goals.

Would take 11th right now tbh.

Based on what? United have already knocked St Mirren out of the scottish cup and Dundee have lost to both Dunfermline and Ayr this season 
ETA - Dundee also got a pumping from relegation threatened QOS in the cup as well
We won't be in the playoff - we'll be down by the final game.

2 hours ago, DeeTillEhDeh said:
On 4/12/2019 at 21:53, Twinkle said:
Based on what? United have already knocked St Mirren out of the scottish cup and Dundee have lost to both Dunfermline and Ayr this season 
ETA - Dundee also got a pumping from relegation threatened QOS in the cup as well

We won't be in the playoff - we'll be down by the final game.

Was hoping you guys were able to shitfest your way to 10th so we could hump yous three times next season in the Premiership, but alas.

Really hoping for St Mirren. Hamilton are always jammy as f**k in the playoffs.

On 4/13/2019 at 08:02, RandomGuy. said:

United have shat themselves to a draw with County, and then last night relied on a goalkeeper passing to a striker and an absolute worldie from a loanee, to beat Ayr.

How giddy they're getting off the back of that is bizarre. 

You do know loanees can play in the playoff games,

8 hours ago, Marr1 said:

Was hoping you guys were able to shitfest your way to 10th so we could hump yous three times next season in the Premiership, but alas.

Really hoping for St Mirren. Hamilton are always jammy as f**k in the playoffs.

^^^ Learnt nothing from last season, IMO.

kpwhVcz.gif

9 hours ago, Marr1 said:

You do know loanees can play in the playoff games,

I am honestly expecting it to transpire that our wise footballing genius Board have signed all our loanees until the end of the league season, and their contracts will all be up before the play offs (if, by some miracle we finish in 11th) and they won't be eligible to play.

It would be peak Dundee to do this...

Often post split games will have a different dynamic to what has gone on before with only the teams directly involved in the relegation struggle having anything significant to play for.

Livingston for me are now a bit of a wildcard, safe and with their better performers being cherrypicked, will they as a team be able to continue with the wild bunch attitude that has served them so well up until now?

We have gelled over the last 6/7 games and are more solid at the back but as mentioned above lack a natural goalscorer. 

Reckon we'll finish 11th, my one worry is Nelson at Dundee who seems to have the potential for a hot streak - I certainly want the final game against Dundee to be a dead one.