The Three Team Mini-League

Which club will finish 12th?  

335 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

12 minutes ago, DeeTillEhDeh said:

The only way we could stay up is if McIntyre bus punted by the weekend

But Nelms is fucking clueless and it just won't happen.

FTFY.

Best thing about Dundee losing is that I wont need to suffer NDD making a million hilarious quips about me in our match thread on Wednesday, he might not even be back on here this season.
Clearly rattled...

1 hour ago, Hendo said:

Big game on Saturday, if Hamilton win they are virtually safe. A Saints win, if Dundee lose, and it could be curtains for the Dees. A draw and nothing is really decided. 

It’ll likely be the latter.

These teams clearly want to punish us. 

How I hope this season ends:

Dundee - 36 Pts
St Mirren - 27 Pts
Accies - 25 Pts

How I genuinely think this season will end:

Accies - 28 Pts
St Mirren - 27 Pts
Dundee - 22 Pts

How it feels like this season is going to fucking end:

Accies - 30 Pts
St Mirren - 29 Pts
Dundee - 18 Pts

We’re going to have a say in this, we’ll be crap against 2 of the teams and turn in 1 good performance I reckon. No idea on what order it’ll be though!

3 minutes ago, Widge said:

We’re going to have a say in this, we’ll be crap against 2 of the teams...

Hamilton and St Mirren...

turn in 1 good performance...

Dundee...

giphy.gif

Reading some of the diddies threads, apparently they'd all easily survive ahead of any of the bottom three in this league and the league is very poor this season. Whilst the latter may be true they seem to be overlooking the fact that they're all absolutely shite and the quality of the Championship is exceptionally low - yet not one team has pulled away. 

8 hours ago, Dele said:

Reading some of the diddies threads, apparently they'd all easily survive ahead of any of the bottom three in this league and the league is very poor this season. Whilst the latter may be true they seem to be overlooking the fact that they're all absolutely shite and the quality of the Championship is exceptionally low - yet not one team has pulled away. 

A United fan on Twitter has been claiming theyd "batter" any bottom half team this season.

Edited by RandomGuy.

8 hours ago, Dele said:

I think you only have to look at our struggles to see that the jump is too much for a lot of players. 

Our fans (myself included) were very attached to players that tore the Championship apart, but who struggled big style in this league.

Yes, if we'd still got Jack Ross, Harry Davis and Lewis Morgan, maybe we'd be slightly better off, but the fact is, it's easy to see your team dominate the Championship and lose perspective a little bit.

Edit: cue us getting pumped in the playoff now, etc

Edited by Coventry Saint

12 hours ago, Dele said:

4 hours ago, RandomGuy. said:

A United fan on Twitter has been claiming theyd "batter" any bottom half team this season.

There's always a severe lack of objectivity from fans of Championship clubs.

It's like when we won the SC and finshed 3rd in the Premiership in 2015.  Falkirk fans were saying how shite we are and how the fuck did we finish 3rd.  Failing to understand that it was a cup final, at a neural venue, with ICT having 3 key players missing playing with a makeshift back 4.  Of course it was going to be a tight affair.

9 times out of 10 the team from the higher league will win.

On 4/4/2019 at 00:04, DeeTillEhDeh said:

The only way we could stay up is if McIntyre bus punted by the split.

But Nelms is fucking clueless and it just won't happen.

Billy Dodds at Dens today and will be assisting Jimmy Mac till the end of the season.

If this is the change that kreeps Dundee up, will all be forgiven ?

image.jpeg.7cb8e34339f5745cc8e0d15afd1dec02.jpeg

We're almost midway between Accies & Dundee after 33 games and going into the split, a win and a draw behind Accies and the same in front of Dundee given our better GD. I think the three teams will stay in their current positions leaving us in 11th & the play-off final. Here's my predictions for the bottom 3

Accies 10/11th

Saints 10/11/12th

Dundee 11/12th

My one worry is Nelson at Dundee who seems to have the potential for a hot streak - I certainly want the final game against Dundee to be a dead one.

8 minutes ago, Insaintee said:

Too bad they won't get through the play offs:lol:  ICT would "batter" united.

We've definitely got their number this season.