The Three Team Mini-League

Which club will finish 12th?  

335 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

52 minutes ago, hk blues said:

He hasn't been great, granted. We were 12th when he took charge - we haven't been 11th best since he took charge - this is fake news.    

I literally posted a table since McIntyre took charge, and you're 11th in that table.

• Replies 452
  • Created
  • Last Reply
32 minutes ago, Ludo*1 said:

We've actually been 11th best since McIntyre took over. We've also conceded the 11th most (Just by 3 mind, but Hamilton have won 2 more games) and scored 10th most.

Only St Mirren and Oran Kearney have performed worse than us since the day McIntyre was appointed.

It's not fake news.

Yes it is.

We have been also been 10th  during McIntyre's reign.    

3 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

I literally posted a table since McIntyre took charge, and you're 11th in that table.

That is a snapshot and doesn't mean we have been 11th continuously since he took over.  

3 minutes ago, hk blues said:

That is a snapshot and doesn't mean we have been 11th continuously since he took over.  

:lol: that's desperate stuff. 

FWIW, in McIntyres time, Dundee have spent 2 matchdays in 10th, 7 in 11th, and the other 14 in 12th. Whats the overall picture of McIntyre from that?

9 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

:lol: that's desperate stuff. 

FWIW, in McIntyres time, Dundee have spent 2 matchdays in 10th, 7 in 11th, and the other 14 in 12th. Whats the overall picture of McIntyre from that?

So fake news then

9 minutes ago, hk blues said:

So fake news then

No :lol: Dundee have been the 11th best team since McIntyre took charge, that's different to me saying you've been 11th since he took charge.

Honestly, I hope you're trolling, as if you cant figure out such a simple thing like that, you probably shouldn't have internet access.

Just now, RandomGuy. said:

No :lol: Dundee have been the 11th best team since McIntyre took charge, that's different to me saying you've been 11th since he took charge.

So we were the 11th best team those 2 times we were 10th?  What did that make the 11th team - twelfth best?  Wait, the bottom team would have been 13th best in a league of 12!

As I said, Jesus wept! 

2 minutes ago, G_Man1985 said:

McIntyre is the worst manager we have ever had so far statistically.
I don't like this fact.

What statistic? Where can i find that statistic?  Let's stick to facts.

It's a fact that  McIntyre has a far better points per game stat than McCann this season.  

28 minutes ago, hk blues said:

So we were the 11th best team those 2 times we were 10th?  What did that make the 11th team - twelfth best?  Wait, the bottom team would have been 13th best in a league of 12!

As I said, Jesus wept! 

You're thick as f**k.

I'll say it once more. The league table since McIntyre took charge has you 11th.

You've been the 11th best team in the league since McIntyre took charge.

It's honestly the simplest thing to get your head around.

What statistic? Where can i find that statistic?  Let's stick to facts.
It's a fact that  McIntyre has a far better points per game stat than McCann this season.  

Come on mate, you can’t defend the indefensible. What about McIntyres reign has lead you to believe he’s doing a good job? You can’t blame McCann anymore, McIntyre has totally reshaped the team and yet there has been no improvement. The facts you’re providing only contradict the statements you’re making.

Surely hes making the point a Dundee manager is failing if hes only got you fighting to stay in the league?
This was the table when he took charge...
20190322_080655.thumb.jpg.c05c6f32aba1707fa034ba939ce931cd.jpg
It's not as if you were miles adrift or anything when you hired him.
This is the table since you hired him...
Screenshot_20190322-080829_Chrome.thumb.jpg.12aa4f2a5a42b7fb9868555c0b7f1fad.jpg
All that shows is that Motherwell have shot up the table - everyone else in the bottom 6 have been poor to rank rotten.

17 hours ago, RossDee01 said:

Come on mate, you can’t defend the indefensible. What about McIntyres reign has lead you to believe he’s doing a good job? You can’t blame McCann anymore, McIntyre has totally reshaped the team and yet there has been no improvement. The facts you’re providing only contradict the statements you’re making.

I just think he's not been given the time any manager would need to turn things around RossDee.  Less than a season is not enough time to dismantle a team and rebuild another one with any measure of success.  He is not going to get everything right first time but that's what we're asking of him - one window isn't enough given the scale of rebuilding required.  

18 hours ago, G_Man1985 said:

I'm gonna leave you to it. You clearly see something every single other Dundee fan dosnt see.
Maybe it's the fact yer not even on the same continent to understand how such a state we are in.
Hopefully the Dundee fans got their season tickets this week and next week. The board need the money asap

I don't think I am in a minority of 1 t,b,h, - take a look around other sites and you'll see I'm not but hey ho.

I can see the state we're in and probably could If I were on the moon but this has become a McCann v Mcintyre - who is the shitiest? type topic which is pointless so I'm bowing out at this point.

From what i seen from McIntyre at County, he would sign a shed load of players, most of them would be a miss instead of a hit, punt them in January then sign another truck load then punt them in January.

We had the opportunity to appoint him, I'm glad we went for something different, even if the guy we have is referred to as a maths teacher on here by opposition fans.

Dundee had to let McIntyre appoint his number 2 or not appoint him at all. Most Dundee fans said they'd rather be relegated than employ Dodds, do you's still feel the same?

1 hour ago, sergie's no1 fan said:

Dundee had to let McIntyre appoint his number 2 or not appoint him at all. Most Dundee fans said they'd rather be relegated than employ Dodds, do you's still feel the same?

Considering we'd be in exactly the same situation with or without Dodds this question is pointless. Although I'd rather be relegated without him than with him, if that's what you're asking.

2 hours ago, sergie's no1 fan said:

From what i seen from McIntyre at County, he would sign a shed load of players, most of them would be a miss instead of a hit, punt them in January then sign another truck load then punt them in January.

We had the opportunity to appoint him, I'm glad we went for something different, even if the guy we have is referred to as a maths teacher on here by opposition fans.

Yes. f**k Billy Dodds.

Considering we'd be in exactly the same situation with or without Dodds this question is pointless. Although I'd rather be relegated without him than with him, if that's what you're asking.
Yes. f**k Billy Dodds.
Fair do's. He might not have made much of a difference, might have hindered McIntyre without him, who knows.

I was the same when we were linked with Novo, would rather have got relegated without him. Days later he signed for Morton 🤣.

Archived