The Three Team Mini-League

Which club will finish 12th?  

335 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

31 minutes ago, DeeTillEhDeh said:
40 minutes ago, Ludo*1 said:
6 points clear of us with 8 to play. It'd take some collapse or the other 2 to produce form they've not done all season.

Mind when were 9 pts clear and went down?

Aye, but not many clubs pluck failure out of the jaws of success quite like Dundee.

• Replies 452
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Too many knicker welters here. Far too early. St Mirren still have to play Hamilton twice and if they beat them both times they’re only 1 point behind. Hamilton are still due to come to Dens post split. Agreed that Hamilton are now the most likely to finish 10th but it’s also not unlikely that they could finish 12th.

Pubs are not even open yet. What's yer excuse for slavering this morning ?
I had fifespud telling us we would be in 10th easy.
It's been clear as day McIntyre hasn't had a clue what he is doing.
Our squad is awful.
We have no youngsters coming through.
We have roughly 6 players or so who will be left potentially in the summer so we will need a whole new team... again.
Has been a joke of a season and we deserve to go down.

However positive note we are going to find out a little more about the new stadium.
Just need fans to get their season tickets now for next season so we can start rebuilding..

Slavering?[emoji1] You love facts so much, tell me which part of my post is not factually correct. I haven’t once said we’ll be safe. Odds still well against us but people claiming Hamilton are safe already are just taking shite.

18 hours ago, RossDee01 said:

Accies safe if they can hang on.

5 minutes ago, RossDee01 said:

Slavering?emoji1.png You love facts so much, tell me which part of my post is not factually correct. I haven’t once said we’ll be safe. Odds still well against us but people claiming Hamilton are safe already are just taking shite.

Too many knicker welter here.... 
Do you blame Dundee fans to feel this way?
1 home win all season.

I was referring to anyone who’s claiming it’s now only a 2 horse race, not necessarily just Dundee fans. Like I said, long way to go yet and no outcome would surprise me.

You said accies were safe...

Hanging on by being 6 points clear... its impressive.

I dont mind being wrong however .

They probably are, but can still be caught so again, it’s not a 2 horse race. We were 5 points clear of St Mirren a couple of weeks ago.

That's a sair yin for the Dundee to take.  

That's the sort of thing that can really sink morale at a club.  Monday night was pretty bad for us, but looking like you might get a deserved point at hame against the league leaders then a 95th minute sucker punch.  Ouch...!

Heads down, looking behind rather than up the table.   Could really take the wind out of their sails for the rest of their time in this league...  

:whistle

That's a sair yin for the Dundee to take.  

That's the sort of thing that can really sink morale at a club.  Monday night was pretty bad for us, but looking like you might get a deserved point at hame against the league leaders then a 95th minute sucker punch.  Ouch...!

Heads down, looking behind rather than up the table.   Could really take the wind out of their sails for the rest of their time in this league...  

:whistle

Need to take the positives out of it.

It gave me hope that they are prepared to battle when it matters.

I just wish that McIntyre would drop Woods.

Brian Rice now has as many wins (3) in 7 (seven) games, as McIntyre has in 23 ( twenty three) games.

Yeah but dundee are a much bigger club. their fans tell us. actually massive.
could Rice do that at dundee? 

I think he'd struggle to cope with the demands of such a massive club.

even Pep Guardiola would struggle to cope with such a massive club

Have you heard how many fans Dundee have?

2 hours ago, Coventry Saint said:

Can't help but feel like Saints are battling fate here: the prospect of an all-Dundee play-off final is too much for the football gods to resist.

There are no gods,  football or otherwise.  Saints v Ayr Utd play-off final sounds better to me. 

Hard to see how it's a 2-horse race given we have to play Accies again and St M twice and St M have to play Accies twice - that's up to 15 points to be spread around the bottom 3.  And that's ignoring the other points available outside of the bottom 3.   It's not looking great but...

3 wins all season suggests we struggle to do anything.
1 home win all season.
Hamilton might let us beat them as they are nice like that hurt but the others around us we struggle against.

Neither team has done anything all season, that’s why we are where we are.

Archived