The Three Team Mini-League

Which club will finish 12th?  

335 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Brian Rice and Gus McPherson apparently at the Utd v ICT game today, and apparently were at Morton v Falkirk on Friday.

Cant help but wonder if that's them scouting potential opponents for next season.

44 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

Brian Rice and Gus McPherson apparently at the Utd v ICT game today, and apparently were at Morton v Falkirk on Friday.

Cant help but wonder if that's them scouting potential opponents for next season.

Good one mate.

1 hour ago, cdisaaccie said:

Scouting potential opponents for play-offs just in case more like.

Yep. And, truthfully, probably looking at players. Either players who could make the grade if either team stays up, or players who might make good signings for the Championship.

15 hours ago, RandomGuy. said:

Ha ha ha. 

Banter. 

55 minutes ago, btb said:

Oooft, what an article that is. Providing a 'computer generated' result prefaced by saying it should be taken with a pinch of salt means it is simple guesswork, pin the tail on the donkey, made up nonsense. Typical TS trying to elicit a response by being 'controversial' and hoping fuds phone in to discuss it, however I'm sure no-one up here gives it any credence at all :thumsup2

Edited by tumbleweed

1 hour ago, tumbleweed said:

Oooft, what an article that is. Providing a 'computer generated' result prefaced by saying it should be taken with a pinch of salt means it is simple guesswork, pin the tail on the donkey, made up nonsense. Typical TS trying to elicit a response by being 'controversial' and hoping fuds phone in to discuss it, however I'm sure no-one up here gives it any credence at all :thumsup2

Agreed. Hope it's right, but the last computer prediction I saw like that had no split and everyone playing 44 games!

It is bloody shite supporting Hamilton, St Mirren or Dundee this season. The most we've had to cheer about is that the other two teams have had a shite weekend. We seem to go through it in cycles with one week Hamilton fans enjoying the fact the other 2 lost, then us and this week see's it be St Mirren's turn. This thread is like a shite version of reasons to be cheerful (Copyright Morton). One of the three of us will be least shite and we'll dish the GIRUY's to the other two teams who finish below the surviving club. Realistically though we've all looked like this watching our respective sides this season:

imageproxy.php.jpg

Agree three pathetic excuses for football teams. St mirren looking slightly less pathetic lately compared to the shambling corpse of a side they looked like up until 3/4 weeks ago.

The championship sides should be rubbing their hands this year they should dispose of the 11th placed side easily.

23 minutes ago, Scotty Tunbridge said:

Agree three pathetic excuses for football teams. St mirren looking slightly less pathetic lately compared to the shambling corpse of a side they looked like up until 3/4 weeks ago.

The championship sides should be rubbing their hands this year they should dispose of the 11th placed side easily.

I would agree pre transfer window , not now though. Now I fancy our chances against anyone bar Celtic in our remaining games.  Fine lines but now we look like we're beginning to click.  Alot will still come down to the head to head games between the 3. 

23 minutes ago, Munoz said:

I would agree pre transfer window , not now though. Now I fancy our chances against anyone bar Celtic in our remaining games.  Fine lines but now we look like we're beginning to click.  Alot will still come down to the head to head games between the 3. 

You've won one league game in three months.

2 hours ago, Scotty Tunbridge said:

Did you watch the Utd v Caley game last week? Horrific. I'd fancy any one of the three of us to see them off. 

2 hours ago, RossDee01 said:

Yeah but they can beat anyone in the league apart from Celtic!!!! That’s why they have a grand total of 17 points and are sat rock bottom of the league.

Let's see where things sit come the split shall we.