The Three Team Mini-League

Which club will finish 12th?  

335 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

That’ll be us 11th now. Dundee’s recruitment shat all over ours mainly because we left it far too late to oust Canning who should have gone before the winter break. This season has been lost from giving teams on a bad run a life line under Canning. I.e hibs coming to NDP with no wins in 8 and barely having to work for a win, Rangers humping us by 3 at ndp after not winning away since the previous February, Dundee’s first win of the season, Motherwell winning the derby with their reserve team.

That st mirren team are still an absolute gang without Morgan despite that point today. So I’ve got no worries about 12th and would be slightly more confident seeing off the championship team now than I would have been with Canning.

Yes, we left it far too late to bin Canning. It'll probably come back to bite us (I think we'll finish 11th at best). If only the board had seen what everyone else was seeing and acted earlier.
Dundee's squad should be nowhere near the bottom 2, so I think they'll start pulling away now.
Great point for St Mirren today. I don't believe for a second that they're dead and buried.

I wish I could agree but I can’t. It would seem difficult for St Mirren to overhaul both of us but who knows?

5 minutes ago, Fifespud said:

I wish I could agree but I can’t. It would seem difficult for St Mirren to overhaul both of us but who knows?

Only thing in our favour (and it's not really a thing) is that if we do manage to catch and overtake someone, we'll at least be going into the playoff with some momentum.

But really, as much as we were not all that bad today, I think it's us for 12th and Accies for 11th.

17 minutes ago, Patrick Bateman said:

Yes, we left it far too late to bin Canning. It'll probably come back to bite us (I think we'll finish 11th at best). If only the board had seen what everyone else was seeing and acted earlier.

Dundee's squad should be nowhere near the bottom 2, so I think they'll start pulling away now.

Great point for St Mirren today. I don't believe for a second that they're dead and buried.

We have a better run of games coming up after some really tough  fixtures. We have both yourselves and Dundee to play twice. Those games will be crucial.

Dundee will stay up comfortably. Pretty embarrassing if they don't.

Personally I hope Hamilton go down and then right down the shitter thereafter. It wouldn’t be embarrassing but it would be fucking hilarious [emoji4][emoji4][emoji4]

25 minutes ago, Skondras said:

Big chance for Dundee to pull 3 points clear at home on Friday night, although my prediction is a score draw. 

I can't see ourselves or St. Mirren picking up any points this weekend. 

Not many gave us a chance of picking up anything at Pittodrie. Although Tynecastle is usually a difficult place to go , there's always a chance. 

Delightful stuff to get a couple of points we'd never have thought possible. 2 weeks ago, being 6 points behind with Aberdeen and Hearts away was a nightmare scenario so to get it to within 4 points of at least Dundee and possibly Hamilton within 2 weeks is great.

Next week is Livingston at home. Don't think anyone needs to be told how massive a game it is for us.

Thankfully Aberdeen and Hearts had written us off like the majority of pundits and football fans including most Saints fans.

Will be delighted if everyone continues to write us off but the 2 results and performances at 2 difficult venues will make teams take notice of us again.

Easy to tell Gus had a hand in recruitment, we are finally showing fighting qualities his team had when he was manager.

Also reckon we have one of the best keepers in the league (watch him throw a shed load of goals in now).

Hamilton to win tomorrow now to piss on our chips?

Thankfully Aberdeen and Hearts had written us off like the majority of pundits and football fans including most Saints fans.

Will be delighted if everyone continues to write us off but the 2 results and performances at 2 difficult venues will make teams take notice of us again.

Easy to tell Gus had a hand in recruitment, we are finally showing fighting qualities his team had when he was manager.

Also reckon we have one of the best keepers in the league (watch him throw a shed load of goals in now).

Hamilton to win tomorrow now to piss on our chips?
It definitely looks like you have the easier run in to the split and you look much more up for the battle now which is worrying for us.