The Three Team Mini-League

Which club will finish 12th?  

335 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

25 minutes ago, velo army said:

Mainly for brevity. I'm from EK, but people up here mostly don't know where that is. Having to explain where it is and also that Lanarkshire is not Glasgow (although they're all merging into one) is boring and not very important. We all sound Glaswegian, tbf.

To be fair geography north east in particular is not a strong point. It's as if they are still clan minded. I'm a proud Scot love my country from the borders to the tip of the north , east and west. 

7 minutes ago, RossDee01 said:

Weegies all getting awfy defensive.

50% of  top league are weegies.

That’s why we let Hamilton draw with us recently and also why we only scored two against the Buddies  - they will hopefully stay up coz of that.

3 minutes ago, ali_91 said:

Anything West and South of Falkirk and North of the Tory border regions is by all intents and purposes Glasgow. 

Correct. And anything outwith this area (excluding Edinburgh) is by all intents and purposes, an inbred, backwards teuchter.

You don't know the area very well then. Paisley has a proud history. Other towns do also. Just because 3/4 Of Scotland population comes form the central belt does not mean they are from Glasgow though a great city it is. 

Glasgow is quite literally the worst city in Scotland. It’s a miserable hovel where the streets are filled with breathing human spam. The dialect + sense of humour is also a minter.

8 minutes ago, K.T said:

Glasgow is quite literally the worst city in Scotland. It’s a miserable hovel where the streets are filled with breathing human spam. The dialect + sense of humour is also a minter.

At least it’s no boring like Dundee.

Next season we will hopefully no hear your boring shite.

Mon the weegie teams, relegate these teuchters.

6 minutes ago, NFL12 said:

Having lived all over Scotland including a suburb of Glasgow in Argyll, I can confirm Glasgow is a shitehole.

Dundee is the best place I have lived.

2 hours ago, tree house tam said:

Paisley is separated from Glasgow by a couple of fields if you're lucky, you ALL talk in the same nasal tone, Dundee is 23 miles from Perth and they speak a different fucking language. 

Circles

27 minutes ago, K.T said:

Hoi I live in Glasgow you shit.... although I'm looking at moving home soon.

16 minutes ago, NFL12 said:

Dundee is a t'rrific city. 

Bash the teams, not the cities bois. Unless you're bashing Aberdeen which is probably the most miserable place I've ever been, and I'm from Perth.

35 minutes ago, johnnydun said:

Having lived all over Scotland including a suburb of Glasgow in Argyll, I can confirm Glasgow is a shitehole.

Dundee is the best place I have lived.

Okay, it’s the best place in the Championship. 

Well it will be next season.

Edited by NFL12

All 3 can put forward a decent case for having the worst squad in the league. We are far worse than our title winning team last season, who took a 5-0 pumping off relegated Thistle in the cup.

Feel a bit more confident with Gus behind the scenes, he did have a knack for spotting a decent player. Hopefully his experience can pay off. 

It's a miracle that we are not cut adrift at the bottom. Not the easiest start for OK and I'm not expecting the same kind of transfer window from January 2016.

Always got the impression McIntyre was a cheque book manager, he done well to win a cup with County but always seemed to be rebuilding his squad every January, and was backed well by the owner. Will be interesting to see what kind of business he can do. In the past Dundee haven't been slow to splash the cash.

Hamilton are just Hamilton. Canning does appear to be their weak link but they have the experience and know how to get out of tight situations year after year. I believe we were the last team to relegate them though, the difference was we had a goalscorer in Michael Higdon.

We could already be chasing our tail if Hammill is going back down South, that's the risk you take with extremely short term deals. He will get enough attention to get a decent move with the goals he has scored.