• Announcements

• Div

Pie and Bovril Nostalgia Mobile Phone Cases!   12/09/18

We are delighted to have partnered up with Nostalgia Cases to offer a huge range of fantastic Scottish Football phone cases to our visitors. These high quality cases are available in a range of retro and up to date designs and there variations available for all Premiership, Championship and League 1 clubs as well as four of the League 2 teams. Within each club there are a range of choices. You'll find it difficult to choose! This is an Edinburgh based start-up, and they also provide a custom design service so if there is a kit you don't see that you'd love for your phone you can get in touch with them and they'll add it to their range. Naturally there is a HUGE support for all the major phone manufacturers and models and what's more delivery in the UK is completely FREE. What's even better is that Pie and Bovril users can get 10% off their order using the coupon code PIEANDBOV Take a look and browse the full range for your favourite club by clicking through to the website below. https://bit.ly/2M5laZs
Bairnardo

Ayr United V Whoever is left at Falkirk

11 minutes ago, Trogdor said:

We need a win to regain some momentum, draws are killing us just now. 

Falkirk, will you please oblige?

No need to plead with them . They're utter dug shite. Ayr will win this by 3 at least.

Stunned with the way McKinnon went off on one after that game yesterday. Seems strange because i can't imagine you'll be signing 6 or 7 guys before Saturday which means some of those jobbers who got slated yesterday will still be expected to go out and play on Saturday. 

Hopefully they've fallen out with McKinnon in return so it will allow us to absolutely trounce Falkirk by about 5 goals.

On a more serious note we do need to win this end of, and convincingly, as has already been mentioned think we are due giving someone a pumping.

28 minutes ago, rb123! said:

Stunned with the way McKinnon went off on one after that game yesterday. Seems strange because i can't imagine you'll be signing 6 or 7 guys before Saturday which means some of those jobbers who got slated yesterday will still be expected to go out and play on Saturday.

The team for Saturday will be a mix of new signings, youngsters and the few players Ray is keeping.

The team for Saturday will be a mix of new signings, youngsters and the few players Ray is keeping.

How many signings is Ray planning to make in 4 days? Also in the time between now and Saturday are the club going to just dump a whole load of players before finding replacements?

Just now, D'Jaffo said:

How many signings is Ray planning to make in 4 days? Also in the time between now and Saturday are the club going to just dump a whole load of players before finding replacements?

Ideally he'd have 11 new players this week. Obviously that's not going to happen so it'll be a case of seeing how many he can get in. There will be at least 4 or 5 in by Saturday. I'd also expect at least 5 or 6(probably more)to leave. Russell, Dumbuya and Buaben are out of contract so are 100% going this week. Irving and Rudden's loans are up so will also be going. You then have the guys who are under contract who Ray wants rid of- he won't be able to get many of these out the door this week but I also wouldn't expect them to play again after yesterday's interview.

Best way for the players who Ray targeted is to go out and prove him wrong.... instead of hiding.
If they cant take criticism they are on the wrong profession.

Be interesting how McCall tries to plan for this with it seemingly anyone's guess who'll be playing for Falkirk on Saturday

2 hours ago, roman_bairn said:

I once saw you beat a poor Falkirk side 6-0 at Somerset Park. I thought that was a real low.
However given the state of the current side, I don’t think 10 is impossible....

So did i big Davie Craig melted a free kick that night great stuff,

7 hours ago, D'Jaffo said:

I'd expect they will line up like this on Saturday:

1. Gaston

14. Tumilty 2. Kilday 4. Buchanan 25. McKeown

7. Millar 8. McAlister (c)
32. R. Lyon 6. Telfer 17. Tiffoney

11. McHugh

14 hours ago, Russ said:

Thought the same with Rudden.

With Harrison I just thought he was the only with the balls to come over and applaud the South Stand.

Harrison does that after every game to try and look like a warrior who really really cares.

Big useless blob.

8 hours ago, rb123! said:

Hopefully they've fallen out with McKinnon in return so it will allow us to absolutely trounce Falkirk by about 5 goals.

On a more serious note we do need to win this end of, and convincingly, as has already been mentioned think we are due giving someone a pumping.

Aye, it would be a huge concern if we didn't get maximum effort from these lads following Ray's comments.

We might be in danger of losing to a top of the table side if that was the case and that would be completely out of character for this squad.

16 minutes ago, Marshmallo said:

Harrison does that after every game to try and look like a warrior who really really cares.

Big useless blob.

Although Muirhead's whole performance stood out as stinking I don't think I've ever seen such a sustained bit of shit defending as Harrison for Goal 1. 

He's fucking abominable.

Although Muirhead's whole performance stood out as stinking I don't think I've ever seen such a sustained bit of shit defending as Harrison for Goal 1. 
He's fucking abominable.
I havent watched it again but I would say there was roughly 3-4 seconds where he could have just prodded at the ball and the chance was gone. It was quite strange to watch. Almost like in slow motion.

1 hour ago, Bairn Necessities said:

He's fucking abominable.

There's people on here who'll tell you he's looked class in a back five. He can't do anything right. I reckon he's lost about a stone since we signed him and he's still the size of a caravan.

Engineering works between Glasgow Central and Paisley on Saturday unfortunately. Or you can go via a change at Killie at 1213 if you have a fear of replacement buses and can handle the 13 minutes waiting there.

I'll more than likely get pelters for this from the Falkirk lads but I think MacKinnon is a dogshit manager. I've listened to his excuses over the last few weeks and they were wearing thin long before then. Reckon Morton dodged a bullet when he walked. 

Right then, pile in Bairns.

4 minutes ago, Jazzar said:

I'll more than likely get pelters for this from the Falkirk lads but I think MacKinnon is a dogshit manager. I've listened to his excuses over the last few weeks and they were wearing thin long before then. Reckon Morton dodged a bullet when he walked. 

No thanks. 

Happy new year when it comes x

Reserve judgement when he can have some footballers in his squad not 11 relatively fit men under 30 who have no talent.

I will now noise you lot up.

Having seen Ayr twice they are probably the weakest of the current top 4. In fact DA are IMO better. Just saying

29 minutes ago, Jazzar said:

Second part is interesting though. Anyone care to work out where Morton would be, if you subtract the points gained before McKinnon left and Johansen took over. 

38 minutes ago, HopeStreetPieStall said:

Second part is interesting though. Anyone care to work out where Morton would be, if you subtract the points gained before McKinnon left and Johansen took over. 

When McKinnon left Morton were 7 points (with 7) ahead of Falkirk (with 0) then one game manager-less and then Johannson came in and now 12 points ahead. 

Edited by Mr Toon