Ayr United V Whoever is left at Falkirk

• Replies 442
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If that's a wee hint of us post Shanklands it's going to be a long long run in, we were utter dross and got what we deserved for fucking about with the ball too much.

Dross, nobody gets pass marks.  Time for McCall to  put a rocket up them.  McDaid's dive in the box and Rose's free kick at  the end were embarrassing.

I’d be surprised if McCall doesn’t get tore in about McDaid for that dive.

We really need 1 or 2 new faces to freshen things up.

Falkirk were well organised today but posed little to no threat but we were piss poor.

raw&key=73d4d845c39a34852b6195c085dfd02f9afaeb6d1682bf631900c153a74e44cb
I hope the Falkirk fans don’t get too carried away because they still looked pretty shite, we were just pish as well.
Looking forward to more teams inexplicably turning in their worstest performance of the season against us.

Hopefully with that sort of luck we can beat the drop

1 minute ago, eez-eh said:

raw

I hope the Falkirk fans don’t get too carried away because they still looked pretty shite, we were just pish as well.

:unsure:

5 of our starting 11 played their first game for us today, to snatch 3 points from a team sitting 2nd top is a fucking excellent result.

Heard a few folk coming out the ground saying we should have had at least  three penalties. I  didn't think we  should have  had any, not even close.  Reeked of desperation from us more than anything. Moore was awol, really didn't take his chance today.

What a performance that was. The game was probably similar to the game at TFS where a draw was a fair result but they scraped it and it was us today.

Don’t think anyone seen that formation coming playing a 5-4-1 but it worked and all the new boys contributed. So refreshing to see a Falkirk team get stuck in and properly compete. No shitfesting our way to a win but actually looking to get on the ball and pass it around and no get completely overran. The defence as well massive difference from the shite last week. No idea how the ball didn’t go in with that stramash at the end but through we defended superbly. Nae Aero and a cleansheet though.

Paul Dixon - Think his experience at the back is going to be vital. Really surprised how good he is in the air as well.

Ciaran McKenna - Absolute monster of a boy. Dominant in the air and looks composed and assured on the ball.

Ross MacLean - He’s no left foot but he played really well on the left and it was his shot that set up the goal. Hopefully his injury isn’t too bad, very impressive.

Ian McShane - Strolled it in the middle of the park and barely gave the ball away. Always wanting to get on the ball and can see he likes getting on the ball and building play from deep.

Mark Waddington - He was the one that surprised me the most. Was expecting him to be fairly shite but what a grafter. He was fucked by the time he went off ran his heart out. He’s a big physical player decent in the air but a strong runner with the ball as well.

Finally Zak Rudden. We really need to keep him till the summer. After a few poor performances recently he was class. Unbelievable work rate.

Archived