Ayr United V Whoever is left at Falkirk

Ken we’ll have more signings to come before Saturday but as it stands out attacking options are Dennon Lewis, Kevin O’Hara and Tom Dallison. A complete jobber who’ll be playing somewhere around the 8th tier of English football within the next 12 months, a c**t who has been struggling to get off the bench for Stenny and who’s next step is the juniors and a compete diddy of a centre half who’ll be back down South working in Nandos before the year is out.

Don’t know whether to laugh or cry about that tbh.

• Replies 442
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 hours ago, Russ said:

Ken we’ll have more signings to come before Saturday but as it stands out attacking options are Dennon Lewis, Kevin O’Hara and Tom Dallison. A complete jobber who’ll be playing somewhere around the 8th tier of English football within the next 12 months, a c**t who has been struggling to get off the bench for Stenny and who’s next step is the juniors and a compete diddy of a centre half who’ll be back down South working in Nandos before the year is out.

Don’t know whether to laugh or cry about that tbh.

I’m sure Ohara loan is up after this weekend so it’s Lewis up top as it stands.

Rudden loan actually up after this game so scrap that. 

16 hours ago, Duncan Freemason said:

Simply has to be the biggest stick on home win banker of the season. Not checked the odds, but if you are looking for a swift £50 profit, you’d have to stick on a sizeable wedge to make it happen.

Ayr are around 2/5 or 4/11 and Falkirk are available at 8/1 yer candy !!

Don't forget, we were 2-0 down to them the last game at Somerset. It won't be a walkover.

This

Falkirk are nowhere near the worst team I’ve seen this season. They collapsed in the second half of that game and we came flying out the traps and battered them.

Hoping that they don’t do too much business in the next couple of days and anyone they do sign isn’t up to speed yet.

Will we get to use the railway end in the first half or will it be given to Falkirk. Can't see Falkirk bringing many down.

Will probably depend on whether we can use the turnstiles at the SRE yet. Tbh can't see that wall being fixed before the end of the season if insurance companies have got anything to do with it.

On the off chance that you lot get promoted next season what’s the plans re Somerset Park or has that probably been asked a few times before?

Somerset is fine as far as I’m aware. Although Mark Kerr was on a podcast a few months ago and he said the club were preparing for changes to be made to the stadium should we go up.

23 minutes ago, roman_bairn said:

On the off chance that you lot get promoted next season what’s the plans re Somerset Park or has that probably been asked a few times before?

At least it's not Shankland you asked about.

1 hour ago, roman_bairn said:

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz+z

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz+z

I presume that means it’s been asked before then? [emoji3]

I know Falkirk are a total gang but I’m not confident of winning this one. Have drew 5 of our last 6 league games and haven’t won at Somerset since the 30th October. 

Can’t disagree re the ‘gang’ bit, but a number of changes are already in progress so it’s hard to judge how good or bad we will be on Saturday.
Would still expect you to win this though....

I know Falkirk are a total gang but I’m not confident of winning this one. Have drew 5 of our last 6 league games and haven’t won at Somerset since the 30th October. 

Tbf we’ve only played 3 home games since then and we still have the 2nd best home record in the league having played 2 games fewer than Ross County.

On paper we should be winning this but I don’t really know what to expect given Falkirk could have a completely different team by Saturday.

Archived