Ayr United V Whoever is left at Falkirk

Thankfully its not possible to speculate what our lineup will be. But hopefully it will be more competent than Saturdays.

At the very least it will include Paul Dixon.

Hopefully someone has had Shankland off Ayr by then.

Updates to follow as and when our social media signing frenzy starts....

• Replies 442
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Will Falkirk have managed to bring in a whole load of new players by Saturday?

I thought Murdoch was out of this but I think it’s Inverness next week he’ll be suspended for. Hopefully Kerr and Adams come back into this one. Forrest will still be injured and Geggan is suspended.

We really need a win here as draws are becoming all too familiar.

1 minute ago, D'Jaffo said:

Will Falkirk have managed to bring in a whole load of new players by Saturday?

I thought Murdoch was out of this but I think it’s Inverness next week he’ll be suspended for. Hopefully Kerr and Adams come back into this one. Forrest will still be injured and Geggan is suspended.

We really need a win here as draws are becoming all too familiar.

You will get a win here without a doubt.

Mitchell

Kidd - Brough - McGhee - Dixon - Robson

Buaben - Paton - Irving

Dunne - Rudden

That’s probably the best I can come up with using the players at our disposal. I’m hoping we at very least have a gritty midfielder and a strike partner for Rudden by next week

Id be surprised if there arent maybe another 2 or 3 on top of Dixon? Surely there are some that have been over the line for a while just awaiting announcement? Regardless, unless injured anyone deemed good enough to sign should be starting, and Dennon Lewis and Aaron Muirhead shouldnt be stripped.

I highly doubt Aaron has been told to GTF come Tuesday but he is the one playing like it most

6 minutes ago, Bairnardo said:
15 minutes ago, badgerthewitness said:
6-a-side across half the pitch with hockey goals. Fancy it, Ayr?

Hold on... Before you go making offers like that whos going in the hockey goals?

Would only work with 'any man save'.

Cue: half the team turning up with notes from their mums, saying they hurt their wrists washing dishes or some such bullshite.

Would only work with 'any man save'.
Cue: half the team turning up with notes from their mums, saying they hurt their wrists washing dishes or some such bullshite.
Imagine someone struck a ball directly at Dennon Lewis... f**k me. He just about soiled himself when one that he was supposed to attack flashed across him

Take it everything that Ray has implemented has basically collapsed on its arse at this point. That interview really was something else. The last time I seen Falkirk you could at least notice a change, a little bit more organised with an emphasis on a solid defence. Which although not how you maybe wanted to play at least it showed progress.

Archived