• Announcements

• Div

Pie and Bovril Nostalgia Mobile Phone Cases!   12/09/18

We are delighted to have partnered up with Nostalgia Cases to offer a huge range of fantastic Scottish Football phone cases to our visitors. These high quality cases are available in a range of retro and up to date designs and there variations available for all Premiership, Championship and League 1 clubs as well as four of the League 2 teams. Within each club there are a range of choices. You'll find it difficult to choose! This is an Edinburgh based start-up, and they also provide a custom design service so if there is a kit you don't see that you'd love for your phone you can get in touch with them and they'll add it to their range. Naturally there is a HUGE support for all the major phone manufacturers and models and what's more delivery in the UK is completely FREE. What's even better is that Pie and Bovril users can get 10% off their order using the coupon code PIEANDBOV Take a look and browse the full range for your favourite club by clicking through to the website below. https://bit.ly/2M5laZs

I hope so too I like big Nat but him and Matthews together don't seem to work as a partnership

Big Nat is such a key player imo. Does all the ugly stuff that goes unnoticed. I’m sure if it wasn’t for him we’d be even further up shit creek with how shite the defence is. Not to mention the game(s) he played at CB I thought he was class

Big Nat is such a key player imo. Does all the ugly stuff that goes unnoticed. I’m sure if it wasn’t for him we’d be even further up shit creek with how shite the defence is. Not to mention the game(s) he played at CB I thought he was class
Aye he doesn't get the credit he deserves. Seemed to split opinions at the pars aswell.

Aye he doesn't get the credit he deserves. Seemed to split opinions at the pars aswell.

Wouldn’t mind seeing him take a ping from 30 yards every now and then. Could be the League 1 version of Yaya Toure

Wouldn’t mind seeing him take a ping from 30 yards every now and then. Could be the League 1 version of Yaya Toure
Been saying that to my mate for weeks. Just waiting on him thundering one in from 30 yards.

I'm all for talking up our players and appreciating their strengths, but if getting about the park and occasionally getting in a shooting position is what you want, Matthews is better than NW and it's not even close.

I'm all for talking up our players and appreciating their strengths, but if getting about the park and occasionally getting in a shooting position is what you want, Matthews is better than NW and it's not even close.

Aye but if you want your Mrs to go to the game and like fancy turns then Nat is your man

First game of the new year and i’m right up for it. C’mon the Rovers!

Sending off has meant Stenhousemuir can't press, and as a result our defence don't have to rush, and our midfield are getting plenty of time off the ball. As mentioned, Vaughan and Armstrong are roaming about, but also Gillespie and Wedderburn are having great games. McGlynn has been asking for us to put on a performance over 90 minutes so hopefully we don't slow down in the second half.

Gillespie been the difference, really; he’s been absolutely fucking brilliant, totally accomplished performance. Great range of passing, interceptions, tackles and even nicked a goal. We’ve been pretty clinical, as shown in the score line.

Thought at the time that the bold Sebastian offering the south stand the shh after his goal was big chat, and so it’s been proven. Daft c**t.

1 minute ago, Hank Scorpio said:

Gillespie been the difference, really; he’s been absolutely fucking brilliant, totally accomplished performance. Great range of passing, interceptions, tackles and even nicked a goal. We’ve been pretty clinical, as shown in the shoreline.

Thought at the time that the bold Sebastian offering the south stand the shh after his goal was big chat, and so it’s been proven. Daft c**t.

This. 

Not to be greedy but let's fire in a few more for the sake of the goal difference 

Legitimately could’ve been 10. Three disallowed and one off the post. Don’t think I’ve ever seen three disallowed in one game.