Rovers v Stenhousemuir

I hope so too I like big Nat but him and Matthews together don't seem to work as a partnership

Big Nat is such a key player imo. Does all the ugly stuff that goes unnoticed. I’m sure if it wasn’t for him we’d be even further up shit creek with how shite the defence is. Not to mention the game(s) he played at CB I thought he was class

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Big Nat is such a key player imo. Does all the ugly stuff that goes unnoticed. I’m sure if it wasn’t for him we’d be even further up shit creek with how shite the defence is. Not to mention the game(s) he played at CB I thought he was class
Aye he doesn't get the credit he deserves. Seemed to split opinions at the pars aswell.

I'm all for talking up our players and appreciating their strengths, but if getting about the park and occasionally getting in a shooting position is what you want, Matthews is better than NW and it's not even close.

Aye but if you want your Mrs to go to the game and like fancy turns then Nat is your man

Sending off has meant Stenhousemuir can't press, and as a result our defence don't have to rush, and our midfield are getting plenty of time off the ball. As mentioned, Vaughan and Armstrong are roaming about, but also Gillespie and Wedderburn are having great games. McGlynn has been asking for us to put on a performance over 90 minutes so hopefully we don't slow down in the second half.

Gillespie been the difference, really; he’s been absolutely fucking brilliant, totally accomplished performance. Great range of passing, interceptions, tackles and even nicked a goal. We’ve been pretty clinical, as shown in the score line.

Thought at the time that the bold Sebastian offering the south stand the shh after his goal was big chat, and so it’s been proven. Daft c**t.

1 minute ago, Hank Scorpio said:

Gillespie been the difference, really; he’s been absolutely fucking brilliant, totally accomplished performance. Great range of passing, interceptions, tackles and even nicked a goal. We’ve been pretty clinical, as shown in the shoreline.

Thought at the time that the bold Sebastian offering the south stand the shh after his goal was big chat, and so it’s been proven. Daft c**t.

This. 

Archived