Ton v County - Friday night

• Replies 291
  • Created
  • Last Reply

We're fucking pish. How hard is it for full time, professional footballers to understand that front to back with small forwards is a poor way to play? Pretty gutless performance from most of the team.

1 minute ago, GiGi said:

We're fucking pish. How hard is it for full time, professional footballers to understand that front to back with small forwards is a poor way to play? Pretty gutless performance from most of the team.

The point is to get the ball in behind Ross County on the break and run at their backline, which they do look fairly vulnerable to; if our final ball wasn't absolutely pish then we'd have carved out some goof chances in this half. It's certainly brutal to watch but I really don't see what better plan the manager has available to him against the strongest team in the division. 

Another 45 minutes of tedium and a point is fine with me this week.

Morton from the first game of the season I thought were very ordinary I thought they'd be down in the dogfight with us and Falkirk.

Ross County as has been mentioned are good enough to control games but don't have that cutting edge. Mullin is the guy that will unlock a defence though so hope he makes an appearance before I switch over to something more interesting.

Archived