Arbroath vs Brechin

1 hour ago, lichtie23 said:

That there is the sign of champions. Play utterly horseshite and grind out a win.

A home defeat, draw against a 10 man team and a narrow home win against a struggling side in its last three games doesnt look like a championship wining side to me.

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply
A home defeat, draw against a 10 man team and a narrow home win against a struggling side in its last three games doesnt look like a championship wining side to me.

It’s the 11 points of a difference that makes me think we will be champions if I’m honest. Not bad for a part time side

3 minutes ago, Raith_Raver said:

You forgot about the 17 previous results prior to this little blip.

5 minutes ago, Raith_Raver said:

I'll just leave this here.  Unlike some, we've not had 2 defeats in the last 5.

Screenshot 2019-01-05 at 18.20.24.png

1 hour ago, lichtie1320 said:

Can imagine raith fans looking at their phones seeing we were dropping points , then we score a header , once again GIRFUY , hope you have a horrible Saturday night raith fans, goodnight

Careful now. Those Kevin Keegan photos could be making an appearance soon.

our midfield totally lack any imagination at the mo swanks was poor today mckenna and doris got nothing from them today and please dont say cause doris plays its a high ball him and mckenna showed all day for balls to feet but was either up in the air or a hospital pass.

Good hard fought win, as I always say our ability to get clean sheets and not concede always means we only really need to take 1 or 2 chances to get the 3 points. 

Brechin made it very difficult for us but we found a way. Roll on next week.

If will be interesting to see who the 3 new signings are if there’s any truth in it.

Good hard fought win, as I always say our ability to get clean sheets and not concede always means we only really need to take 1 or 2 chances to get the 3 points. 
Brechin made it very difficult for us but we found a way. Roll on next week.
If will be interesting to see who the 3 new signings are if there’s any truth in it.

Hard fought, yes.....good, certainly not. That was an ugly game today

why the f**k did swankie end up playing with wallace upfront today somebody plesae explain

Instead of using the power and work of doris and mckenna we went for intelligence, wallace swankie and mccord r all clever players and it seemed to work.

We might not have a prolific goal scorer but we have plenty of options up front

your having a fucking laugh mate yes pongo swankies days up front have gone wallace was shit when he came on unless you were at differenrt game from me and my mates

Blinkered and bitter......

your having a fucking laugh mate yes pongo swankies days up front have gone wallace was shit when he came on unless you were at differenrt game from me and my mates
No good performances up front today, Doris and McKenna was hopeless, Big Stevie just looked exhausted, Omar got back and helped the full back, offered nothing going forward, missed Whately today, neither Swankie and Gold, have a tackle in them, Wallace and Denho!m did nothing when they came on, McCord at least looked like he wanted to get forward, oddly enough we scored from our best passage of play in the game, played crap, won game

22 minutes ago, afc_36_0 said:

Instead of using the power and work of doris and mckenna we went for intelligence, wallace swankie and mccord r all clever players and it seemed to work.

We might not have a prolific goal scorer but we have plenty of options up front

Totally agree we didn't look like scoring until the subs came on, Wallace done fine when he came on and McCord is always likely to put someone in or score himself. Some supporters still moaning we're not playing Brazilian type football they do realise we are the team everyone is gunning for seeing as we are the top team  and are upping their game against us and are actually trying to win the game as well, we've no divine right to walk all over the opposition.

nothing said about the back four just punting up long ignoring the midfield goldy at screaming for the ball but lets just hump it then
Maybe the back 4 just looked at centre midfield and thought no point giving it to them

I had a moron standing next to me the whole game moaning. It’s actaully getting to the stage where I just move away. Subs all made an impact which was pleasing. Certainly wasn’t pretty at times.

Got to give Brechin a bit credit, after hammering them 5-1 they obviously came with a plan had 10 men behind the ball most of the game. Not easy to break down.

Archived