Arbroath vs Brechin

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, lichtie23 said:

2 questions heading into this derby

1- Can we get back to winning ways?

2- Will there be more fighting between the Lichties support?

If you don't get back to winning ways against us you really don't deserve to win the league cause we are fucking useless:o if we do beat you it will carnage in the home end :lol:

You swapped Gayfield (technically Links Park) for the King Power stadium last week,  this week it’s my turn to do the opposite.   
Hope you get a better game at the KP, than I did, but one improvement, they have got rid of the dreadful pukka pies

3 hours ago, ecto said:
16 hours ago, Leicesterlichtie said:
You swapped Gayfield (technically Links Park) for the King Power stadium last week,  this week it’s my turn to do the opposite.   

Hope you get a better game at the KP, than I did, but one improvement, they have got rid of the dreadful pukka pies

Sorry mate, i mean i'm up your neck of the woods.

The club only use those pies as it is a local company, no where near as nice as those from Robertsons. Enjoy your time in hospitality.   

Hope we get back to basics and play McKenna through the middle, imo he has been one of our best players this season but feel he is wasted out wide.

Really need to get an early goal and put a performance like we did up at the Hedgetrimmers and get a good victory behind us to push on after 2 really tough games.

C'Mon the Red Lichties.

Archived