Arbroath vs Brechin

It looked like a stonewaller to you guys , you lot howled for it like you did with every other legitimate challenge on Linn  but the ref finally gave in  to fan pressure. 

That’s Celtic levels of paranoia

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply
14 minutes ago, Smokie_Bacon_crisps said:

Photographs from yesterday.   From my angle Orsi's sliding knee took out Linn's left leg which he was using to control the ball, therefore a penalty.  

https://www.flickr.com/photos/scotsman_in_hawaii/albums/72157677446455708

A79I0595 copy.jpg

Orsi's sliding knee is closer to his own right foot .  You can never rely on a picture.   It looks to me that Orsi is goal side and looks more likely to win the ball. Which we feel he did before any contact.   As did the Campbells. 

Orsi's sliding knee is closer to his own right foot .  You can never rely on a picture.   It looks to me that Orsi is goal side and looks more likely to win the ball. Which we feel he did before any contact.   As did the Campbells. 
It was a penalty get over it. Since when did you believe everything the Campbells say [emoji1]

Totally irrelevant whether it was a pen or not, I thought it was at the time and the ref/Lino only get one look at it. 

As hard as Brechin worked I still think it’s one of the poorest Brechin teams quality wise I’ve seen in many years.

Totally irrelevant whether it was a pen or not, I thought it was at the time and the ref/Lino only get one look at it. 
As hard as Brechin worked I still think it’s one of the poorest Brechin teams quality wise I’ve seen in many years.

They had zero threat in the final third. Don’t remember Jameson making a save

42 minutes ago, Smokerson said:

We had one look and thought it wasn't  but you are right ,  it turned out irrelevant as McCord had a McAllister moment. 

Your second statement is true though. 

43 minutes ago, lichtie23 said:

They had zero threat in the final third. Don’t remember Jameson making a save

He tipped one round the post in first half but sadly you are right .  

That was actually a much improved performance from the gash we have been served up in recent weeks and months which speaks volumes of the quality of signing Dods made.   The inclusion of McLean and Robertson gives us a glimmer of hope though.  A quality striker to help Jackson and possibly a pacy winger and we might avoid the drop. 

Archived