Arbroath vs Brechin

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply
11 minutes ago, ecto said:

Did Bobby not try a Panenka type thing a couple of seasons ago, but hit the bar

Yes...... if you could refrain from ever mentioning that again it would be much appreciated ;)  :(

We missed two penalties in the first half that day, Pongo having a second one saved by Grant Adam.

yes simon doris should of scored yesterday at times you are forgetting doris didnt kick a ball for well over a year. so he might have an excuse ie lack of sharpness etc.as you have said both them really need a goal but unless they get the service both will struggle

yes simon doris should of scored yesterday at times you are forgetting doris didnt kick a ball for well over a year. so he might have an excuse ie lack of sharpness etc.as you have said both them really need a goal but unless they get the service both will struggle
Any striker will struggle without service. No surprise when they eventually put Bobby on the right that he got the cross in for the goal. Think they should have switched him last week at Montrose also.

There isn’t really much in it between Doris and Wallace. What I seen from Wallace yesterday is what I want to see from him all the time, he looked to have the bit between his teeth, never stopped running, never stopped showing for the ball. 

Agree with everything Simon said.

Difference with Wallace in comparison to Doris and McKenna is he takes it into feet and turns to either try and create something or play the ball forward. Doris and McKenna will hold it up and lay it off most of the time, in my opinion.

Also agree that Wallace looks short on confidence at the moment but it's understandable.

I think we're missing the Wallace/McKenna partnership that we had at the start of the season a wee bit.

Still though after watching the highlights again Arbroath deserved to win that. 49 points now... getting there

Agree with everything Simon said.

Difference with Wallace in comparison to Doris and McKenna is he takes it into feet and turns to either try and create something or play the ball forward. Doris and McKenna will hold it up and lay it off most of the time, in my opinion.

Also agree that Wallace looks short on confidence at the moment but it's understandable.

I think we're missing the Wallace/McKenna partnership that we had at the start of the season a wee bit.

Still though after watching the highlights again Arbroath deserved to win that. 49 points now... getting there
Not surprised Ryan 's confidence is shot when he inexplicably gets dogs of abuse everytime he tries to make something happen and it doesn't come off which just makes me shake my head in despair because he deserves every lichties encouragement the same as everyone else in a Lichtie shirt giving a 100%

Not surprised Ryan 's confidence is shot when he inexplicably gets dogs of abuse everytime he tries to make something happen and it doesn't come off which just makes me shake my head in despair because he deserves every lichties encouragement the same as everyone else in a Lichtie shirt giving a 100%

You ok? You sound very upset

No I'm fine mate I just can't see why so many people groan when it doesn't come off for the laddie when Mikey probably has the same ratio of success and he gets encouraged afterwards rightly so strikers try shots/layoffs /one twos many times during a game 90% don't come off but it's the 10% that really counts so you don't want to stop trying for fear of being booed constantly he really is technically a very good striker.

5 hours ago, Mexico said:

The penalty was a stonewaller, the defender crashed through the back of him, pretty clear from behind the goal. 

It looked like a stonewaller to you guys , you lot howled for it like you did with every other legitimate challenge on Linn  but the ref finally gave in  to fan pressure. 

Archived