Arbroath vs Brechin

doris with mckenna doris hat trick on wednesday plus played the 90 on wednesday.
Would suggest with Doris playing 90 minutes on Wednesday, will not start tomorrow

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ecto i can understand your logic behind your post yes he might be tired from wednesday but a striker needs goals to get confidence give him an hour see what happens
We cannot sacrifice the good start to the season, in the pursuit of getting Stevie fit, we won games by Wallace and McKenna working their socks off for the team, they may not have the goals to show for their hard work, but others do, so if it was me I would give Wallace the start, have Stevie in reserve

A big game for Brechin. There is something about the first game of a new year. I expect Brechin to lose but, the manner they lose could be season defining: if they get a hiding it could signal 10th. After a defeat and a draw Arbroath will be determined to get going again and they will want to lay down a marker to the chasing pack. I don’t want to see a double drop: the Angus derbies are good for all Angus clubs. So come on Brechin show some spirit. 

Archived