• Announcements

• Div

Pie and Bovril Nostalgia Mobile Phone Cases!   12/09/18

We are delighted to have partnered up with Nostalgia Cases to offer a huge range of fantastic Scottish Football phone cases to our visitors. These high quality cases are available in a range of retro and up to date designs and there variations available for all Premiership, Championship and League 1 clubs as well as four of the League 2 teams. Within each club there are a range of choices. You'll find it difficult to choose! This is an Edinburgh based start-up, and they also provide a custom design service so if there is a kit you don't see that you'd love for your phone you can get in touch with them and they'll add it to their range. Naturally there is a HUGE support for all the major phone manufacturers and models and what's more delivery in the UK is completely FREE. What's even better is that Pie and Bovril users can get 10% off their order using the coupon code PIEANDBOV Take a look and browse the full range for your favourite club by clicking through to the website below. https://bit.ly/2M5laZs
Sign in to follow this  
Black and White Tragic

Dunfermline v Alloa (the Athletic derby)

Morton v County shocker, or maybe not in this division.

First goal wins it IMO.  

Hopefully after today, we’ll have scored more league goals at East End this season, than we have at the Falkirk Stadium. Currently scored 5 goals in 9 home games (including 6 games we failed to score) and managed 6 in 2 trips to Falkirk!

Same team as last week, as should be.

Callum Smith is on the bench.

Our bench is pretty unbalanced. Basically it's just defenders and strikers. Missing midfielder cover although I suppose Craigen could be moved forward and Williamson brought on if the game needed it, and Muirhead can play on the right.

Still, it's a light bench and not one that switch things up. Missing the likes of M Martin and Connolly.

Keana eh! 

4 minutes ago, DA Baracus said:

Yaaassss!!

2 minutes ago, Grant228 said:

Keana eh! 

I love Aiden Keana. 

Own Goal there, pleasing performance so far. 

Come on back in AJ. 

3 minutes ago, DA Baracus said:

Aye it was him to make it won knil

He's just made it too nil there! God bless Aiden Keana!

I think our strip looks better with white shorts and white socks. 

6 minutes ago, DAFC. said:

I think our strip looks better with white shorts and white socks. 

I like it. 

Good performance by us, knocking the ball about well. Second time seeing Alloa and I've yet to see a hint of football about them tbh. You'd expect them to go a bit more offensive in the second half but they're presently sitting so deep and not pressuring the ball at all. 

Alloa seem to have forgotten how to play football and are trying to boot us off the pitch.

There's definitely still a red card in this to come. Alloa are beyond frustrated.

Changed days from the other three games v Alloa this season. We started brightly, have knocked it about well and scored a cracking goal (and a nice comedy own goal too). We should be good for another couple in the second half if we keep this up. There's been a few lunges that have resulted in bookings - there's a good chance of a red in this half I reckon.

A timely reminder that Devine isn't very good. He just went full Alex Keddie.