• Announcements

• Div

Pie and Bovril Nostalgia Mobile Phone Cases!   12/09/18

We are delighted to have partnered up with Nostalgia Cases to offer a huge range of fantastic Scottish Football phone cases to our visitors. These high quality cases are available in a range of retro and up to date designs and there variations available for all Premiership, Championship and League 1 clubs as well as four of the League 2 teams. Within each club there are a range of choices. You'll find it difficult to choose! This is an Edinburgh based start-up, and they also provide a custom design service so if there is a kit you don't see that you'd love for your phone you can get in touch with them and they'll add it to their range. Naturally there is a HUGE support for all the major phone manufacturers and models and what's more delivery in the UK is completely FREE. What's even better is that Pie and Bovril users can get 10% off their order using the coupon code PIEANDBOV Take a look and browse the full range for your favourite club by clicking through to the website below. https://bit.ly/2M5laZs
Sign in to follow this  
Black and White Tragic

Dunfermline v Alloa (the Athletic derby)

1 hour ago, LeodhasXD said:

On the loan front, Hastie has played his last game. Everyone else last showing will  be this Dunfermline game except Zanatta who will have the Morton game aswell.

Can you confirm the Zanatta's loan goes for a couple more weeks as transfer market has it listed as Jan 4th?

1 hour ago, LeodhasXD said:

Aye it was announced on the website. The same one that has the Ross County game titled "last minute sickner."

Roscoe's loan is up on the 6th and the general thought is Aberdeen will hold onto him because they've had a plethora of defensive injuries.

Aberdeen announced it as a season long loan. 

9 minutes ago, Zaltan said:

Can you confirm the Zanatta's loan goes for a couple more weeks as transfer market has it listed as Jan 4th?

4 minutes ago, Waspie said:

Aberdeen announced it as a season long loan. 

It's Robert, who does the paperwork for the signings, that I asked and I know he had been checking for the manager last month on the expiry dates. So I can assure you if anyone knows it's him and that's what he told me.

14 hours ago, D.A.F.C said:

Alloa are excellent. Underated side and we need to play well to get a result.

you are getting it  :lol:

(facetious git)

13 minutes ago, LeodhasXD said:

It's Robert, who does the paperwork for the signings, that I asked and I know he had been checking for the manager last month on the expiry dates. So I can assure you if anyone knows it's him and that's what he told me.

Indeed, I was simply pointing out that it was Roscoe's parent club who announced it as a season long loan deal. 

Hopefully something can be worked out over the new few weeks anyway. Aberdeen have a wee break now and a chance to strengthen too. I doubt Sam will be playing much there in the short term and he is a prime example of a player who is clearly developing with competitive football. 

Edited by Waspie

18 hours ago, JamieStevenson said:

3 games undefeated? AJ IN! Let the black and white hype train continue.

Just like Dundee Utd last week, I wouldn't get too carried away!

you are getting it  

(facetious git)
I'm being serious. You've had some amazing results this season.

58 minutes ago, D.A.F.C said:
4 hours ago, whereismillar said:
you are getting it  emoji38.png

(facetious git)

I'm being serious. You've had some amazing results this season.

23 minutes ago, D.A.F.C said:

Ok then you’re shite and I hope we pump you 10-0.

we don't have a reserve team now , even then I would give you 4-0

Probably same line up as last week for us. Alloa surely won't give goals away as easily as Falkirk did, and probably will cause us more problems at the back.

Wouldn't surprise me if we lost this.

all games are difficult fixtures, your win against us at Alloa was crucial,if say we had scored instead of you we would be above you now !  so if we can win this it would be a tremendous result.

Big game for AJ, a win here and hopefully we can start to put together a run of results. Have been very, very impressed with Alloa this season and wouldn't say no to Goodwin as the next pars gaffer if AJ doesn't work out.

Doubt we'll see any signings in before Saturday as he usually takes his time in January, same team for me and a scraped 1-0 home win.

Conversely Alloa looked awful at The Recreation earlier in the season, they played less football than what Falkirk did last week. 

They must have been better at EEP to get this praise, they've evidently got it in them going by some of their results but this a game that AJ must win. 

1 hour ago, Grant228 said:

Conversely Alloa looked awful at The Recreation earlier in the season, they played less football than what Falkirk did last week. 

They must have been better at EEP to get this praise, they've evidently got it in them going by some of their results but this a game that AJ must win. 

Don't know what game you watched then we had the two best chances of the game to score and didn't at 0-0. We play good football often but with no end result whereas I recall Dunfermline banjoing them from everywhere more in hope on that game. The only reason you won was eventually a player caught one right.

Which to be fair lack of attack was your problem at the first game at EEP. You could have played 180 minutes and not scored and we managed to squander the only two good chances of the game. I got in trouble for saying I fell asleep; it was a really boring watch.

17 minutes ago, LeodhasXD said:

Don't know what game you watched then we had the two best chances of the game to score and didn't at 0-0. We play good football often but with no end result 

That didn't happen. 

Central midfield trio along with Higgy seems to be settling last few weeks and I like Keena up top just needs an effective partner.  Think a narrow win.

35 minutes ago, Grant228 said:

That didn't happen. 

Spence had one cleared off the line/Trouten hit one straight at Robinson from 6 yards.

Reports of a multi car crash outside EEP in the last half hour.