Dunfermline v Alloa (the Athletic derby)

• Replies 204
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 minutes ago, D.A.F.C said:
11 minutes ago, Stellaboz said:
I think he's slightly ahead of Caldwell. And that's it.

In a few weeks we won't be plus he's beaten AJ so far.

And the manager has beaten him. 

5 minutes ago, Grant228 said:

I'm not sure Caldwell is, he fair had AJs pants down a few weeks back. 

He is. It's why we're still above them.

Just now, D.A.F.C said:

If falkirk and Patrick keep improving we will be In a battle with alloa who have more fight and better tactics.
Utter joke it has come to this we could go down quite easily.

So much so that we haven't actually lost to them in the league yet.

Sad state of affairs. Bossed the first half and were spineless in the second. AJ's refusal to change the game once again aiding the opposition.

As a side note, what the f**k were those officials all about? Obviously had no influence in the outcome but a few baffling decisions.

Wait and see. You defended AJ when most could see how shambolic we were at times. Results don't tell you everything we have looked dodgy in all game vs Alloa this season. I'd much rather have Goodwin than aj

Surely there isn’t a single Pars fan that wants AJ to stay, he’s absolutely chucked that by being so reluctant to make subs for some reason. I was ready to post this before the equaliser but Hipployte should have been subbed very early in the second half, I’ve never seen such a wasteful display from an individual.

Some laugh to give Higgy man of the match as well, who the f**k decided that :lol:

1 minute ago, JamieStevenson said:

Sad state of affairs. Bossed the first half and were spineless in the second. AJ's refusal to change the game once again aiding the opposition.

As a side note, what the f**k were those officials all about? Obviously had no influence in the outcome but a few baffling decisions.

Ehhhh that looks like a change to me?

If he sent his team out to do exactly what they did in the first half and they didn't then they are utter shite bags, if he tried to defend a 2 goal lead then it was utter madness.

I do agree that Smith for Higgy would have been the change to make around 70 mins. Alloa are a well drilled team however we should have seen that game out the defending at their second was utterly awful. Kudos to the Alloa keeper giving it us back however if you go along to the football and sit in silence until chanting "Johnston Johnstone get to f**k" then that won't really help either. The players need some self belief which has to come from within them selves and the manager but the fans can help that.

11 minutes ago, D.A.F.C said:
15 minutes ago, DA Baracus said:

Wait and see. You defended AJ when most could see how shambolic we were at times. Results don't tell you everything we have looked dodgy in all game vs Alloa this season. I'd much rather have Goodwin than aj

Have you just decided to ignore all the times I've said he has to go over the last 3 months?

I like it. 

Good performance by us, knocking the ball about well. Second time seeing Alloa and I've yet to see a hint of football about them tbh. You'd expect them to go a bit more offensive in the second half but they're presently sitting so deep and not pressuring the ball at all. 

Are you still of the same opinion. IMG_0169.jpg

It's pathetic that fans can see what needs done every week and he does nothing. He fucked up the game at falkirk last week with his subs. I can think of over a dozen games now where I've just been sitting waiting for the other team to score and expecting us to make no changes. QOTS and falkirk at home for starters.
We might as well have no manager.

8 minutes ago, Stellaboz said:

The fans can't do the defending on the park or make subs.

nope I know, wish we could the defending was hopeless we looked utterly rattled. Subs are an interesting one usually quite difficult to get right however I would say its worth a roll of the dice rather than doing nothing

Archived