Dunfermline v Alloa (the Athletic derby)

• Replies 204
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, DA Baracus said:

Never go full Keddie.

Anyway, did Craigen get an injury?

Not that I could  see, he didn't receive treatment when he came off either. 

AJ brought on Williamson at the Rec and it worked well but it hasn't worked here. We've been poor in the second half, a goal out of nothing has really rattled us. 

Just now, DA Baracus said:

No we don't 

We really do, at least other managers appear to watch the games and put a bit of thought into managing situations throughout games. You are becoming a parody each passing week with replies like this. 

Hopeless and pathetic from the dugout but this is what we are to expect and accept every week now according to the board. Embarrassing from boardroom to pitch level. 

8 minutes ago, All-Star-Par said:

We really do, at least other managers appear to watch the games and put a bit of thought into managing situations throughout games. You are becoming a parody each passing week with replies like this

Hopeless and pathetic from the dugout but this is what we are to expect and accept every week now according to the board. Embarrassing from boardroom to pitch level. 

Examples please.

If you read back you'll see I've said he should be punted and still think that.

I'd say Caldwell is a worse manager. 

Also think you're being hysterical with the last line. It's like you've never seen us be a bit shit. Agree that it's very poor on the pitch (I said unacceptable just a few posts up) but you make it sound like the whole club is a shambles just because we've lost some games.

1 minute ago, DA Baracus said:

Examples please.

If you read back you'll see I've said he should be punted and still think that.

I'd say Caldwell is a worse manager. 

Also think you're being hysterical with the last line. It's like you've never seen us be a bit shit.

I'm not sure Caldwell is, he fair had AJs pants down a few weeks back. 

Archived