Dunfermline v Alloa (the Athletic derby)

Hopefully after today, we’ll have scored more league goals at East End this season, than we have at the Falkirk Stadium. Currently scored 5 goals in 9 home games (including 6 games we failed to score) and managed 6 in 2 trips to Falkirk!

• Replies 204
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Our bench is pretty unbalanced. Basically it's just defenders and strikers. Missing midfielder cover although I suppose Craigen could be moved forward and Williamson brought on if the game needed it, and Muirhead can play on the right.

Still, it's a light bench and not one that switch things up. Missing the likes of M Martin and Connolly.

6 minutes ago, DAFC. said:

I think our strip looks better with white shorts and white socks. 

I like it. 

Good performance by us, knocking the ball about well. Second time seeing Alloa and I've yet to see a hint of football about them tbh. You'd expect them to go a bit more offensive in the second half but they're presently sitting so deep and not pressuring the ball at all. 

Changed days from the other three games v Alloa this season. We started brightly, have knocked it about well and scored a cracking goal (and a nice comedy own goal too). We should be good for another couple in the second half if we keep this up. There's been a few lunges that have resulted in bookings - there's a good chance of a red in this half I reckon.

8 minutes ago, Grant228 said:

A timely reminder that Devine isn't very good. He just went full Alex Keddie. 

Never go full Keddie.

Anyway, did Craigen get an injury?

Archived