Dunfermline v Alloa (the Athletic derby)

1 hour ago, LeodhasXD said:

Aye it was announced on the website. The same one that has the Ross County game titled "last minute sickner."

Roscoe's loan is up on the 6th and the general thought is Aberdeen will hold onto him because they've had a plethora of defensive injuries.

Aberdeen announced it as a season long loan. 

• Replies 204
  • Created
  • Last Reply
9 minutes ago, Zaltan said:

Can you confirm the Zanatta's loan goes for a couple more weeks as transfer market has it listed as Jan 4th?

4 minutes ago, Waspie said:

Aberdeen announced it as a season long loan. 

It's Robert, who does the paperwork for the signings, that I asked and I know he had been checking for the manager last month on the expiry dates. So I can assure you if anyone knows it's him and that's what he told me.

13 minutes ago, LeodhasXD said:

It's Robert, who does the paperwork for the signings, that I asked and I know he had been checking for the manager last month on the expiry dates. So I can assure you if anyone knows it's him and that's what he told me.

Indeed, I was simply pointing out that it was Roscoe's parent club who announced it as a season long loan deal. 

Hopefully something can be worked out over the new few weeks anyway. Aberdeen have a wee break now and a chance to strengthen too. I doubt Sam will be playing much there in the short term and he is a prime example of a player who is clearly developing with competitive football. 

Big game for AJ, a win here and hopefully we can start to put together a run of results. Have been very, very impressed with Alloa this season and wouldn't say no to Goodwin as the next pars gaffer if AJ doesn't work out.

Doubt we'll see any signings in before Saturday as he usually takes his time in January, same team for me and a scraped 1-0 home win.

Conversely Alloa looked awful at The Recreation earlier in the season, they played less football than what Falkirk did last week. 

They must have been better at EEP to get this praise, they've evidently got it in them going by some of their results but this a game that AJ must win. 

1 hour ago, Grant228 said:

Conversely Alloa looked awful at The Recreation earlier in the season, they played less football than what Falkirk did last week. 

They must have been better at EEP to get this praise, they've evidently got it in them going by some of their results but this a game that AJ must win. 

Don't know what game you watched then we had the two best chances of the game to score and didn't at 0-0. We play good football often but with no end result whereas I recall Dunfermline banjoing them from everywhere more in hope on that game. The only reason you won was eventually a player caught one right.

Which to be fair lack of attack was your problem at the first game at EEP. You could have played 180 minutes and not scored and we managed to squander the only two good chances of the game. I got in trouble for saying I fell asleep; it was a really boring watch.

17 minutes ago, LeodhasXD said:

Don't know what game you watched then we had the two best chances of the game to score and didn't at 0-0. We play good football often but with no end result 

That didn't happen. 

Archived