Today 's Scores

John S

2 hours ago, AlanCamelonfan said:

Deserved win for Broxburn. We had a few chances in first half. Move onto next week linlithgow away hopefully a better result

Next week's game will have a big bearing on who ends up winning the conference. I may be wrong but I feel Camelon are better equipped to go the distance than Broxburn, so I think today's result was great for us. Jeanfield dropping points at home was a bonus too.

WTF happened at Nitten? I read that there were SIX red cards.

58 minutes ago, GordonS said:

Next week's game will have a big bearing on who ends up winning the conference. I may be wrong but I feel Camelon are better equipped to go the distance than Broxburn, so I think today's result was great for us. Jeanfield dropping points at home was a bonus too.

WTF happened at Nitten? I read that there were SIX red cards.

I think theveryone fact after next week Jeanfield away is only game we have. Broxburn still have Jeanfield and linlithgow at home. Jeanfield still to go to brox and linlithgow twice

2 hours ago, Blowin In the Wind said:

A touch harsh on your team yesterday.  Not much between the sides. 1st half Broxburn keeper kept us in it.  

At the level we've been performing at consistently it wasn't us. 1st half brox had 1 shot. The number 19 looked the part until deans put him up in the air. We didn't take our chances brox had a lot of the possession but we are far better than the showing yesterday 

Archived