West Region Games Off - Sat 29th December

Kennie

• Replies 167
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 minutes ago, griffiti on the wall said:
6 minutes ago, yoyopack said:
Amoruso was a big fan of the juniors I know him well. 
Anyway, you enjoy your day at the old firm and give us all a wave if the camera pans to you.  

Unlike you I don't follow Rangers or Celtic for that matter could not care less

That’s about as believable as the pitch being unplayable.

2 minutes ago, griffiti on the wall said:
4 minutes ago, yoyopack said:
That’s about as believable as the pitch being unplayable.

Well shows you how much you know then

I will believe it when I see the evidence. There was about a millimetre of rain last night. 

You are at it and you know it

I will believe it when I see the evidence. There was about a millimetre of rain last night. 
You are it and you know it
Sorry I don't have the match referee's report would you also like to see the evidence from the other 9 matches postponed or is it just the Garngad side you have issues with Lorenzo ?

2 minutes ago, griffiti on the wall said:
4 minutes ago, yoyopack said:
You are it and you know it

Sorry I don't have the match referee's report would you also like to see the evidence from the other 9 matches postponed or is it just the Garngad side you have issues with Lorenzo ?

You would have about 2 supporters and 2 of your own players at the game if it was on.

We all know. Honestly it’s ok 

You would have about 2 supporters and 2 of your own players at the game if it was on.
Really your lack of knowledge is remarkable we took over a 100 to Wishaw Johnstone burgh and Rossvale last time we played on the same day as a Glasgow Derby but hey don't let the facts get in the way

3 minutes ago, griffiti on the wall said:
8 minutes ago, yoyopack said:

Really your lack of knowledge is remarkable we took over a 100 to Rossvale 

Aye but how many of them actually paid to get in? :whistle

Ardeer lost 18-0 with 10 men at Lesmahagow. Real football fans don’t want to see that but you want Cambuslang to go on the park against one  of the best teams in Junior football with only 8 men . I refer you my previous post “ don’t be fucking ridiculous “
You seem more angry at our game being off than you do your own
Enjoy your day out in Glasgow fella may the best team win [emoji106]

You didn’t know Cambuslang’s circumstances when you accused them of “pulling a stroke”. You just jumped on the bandwagon at they are an easy target at this moment. 
Easy target !!!! or are you having a laugh it's self inflicted regarding Cambuslang

Ha 

This has been entertaining.

I spoke to Rossvale yesterday and let them know pith was a bit soft but game likely to be on, but we both had concerns if it rained overnight. I let them know if it was in any doubt I would get ref out as early as possible.

Ref came out at 9 and as ball not bouncing in certain parts  and some surface water he made the call.  We got park rolled a couple of times this week and stocked up shop. If it did not rain last night the game WOULD have been ON

I am disappointed that the game is off?

Not a jot!!  

Am I getting the players in for training - no chance - I am giving them day off so they can watch the game - some will be supporting Rangers and some Celtic 

I will go watch Petershill v Largs with a radio to listen to the scores 

Calm down Chris they are reeling you in

PS - Mon The hoops

Ha 
This has been entertaining.
I spoke to Rossvale yesterday and let them know pith was a bit soft but game likely to be on, but we both had concerns if it rained overnight. I let them know if it was in any doubt I would get ref out as early as possible.

Ref came out at 9 and as ball not bouncing in certain parts  and some surface water he made the call.  We got park rolled a couple of times this week and stocked up shop. If it did not rain last night the game WOULD have been ON

I am disappointed that the game is off?
Not a jot!!  

Am I getting the players in for training - no chance - I am giving them day off so they can watch the game - some will be supporting Rangers and some Celtic 

I will go watch Petershill v Largs with a radio to listen to the scores 

Calm down Chris they are reeling you in

PS - Mon The hoops
Brilliant gaffer [emoji106]

Archived