West Region Games Off - Sat 29th December

Kennie

• Replies 167
  • Created
  • Last Reply
So you have went from “ always in doubt “ to “thought it would be playable” in the space of the last 5 mins. Ffs GOTW I thought you were better than that 
Can you not read
Dan thought it would be playable not me I said I was not sure the pitch would hold out and it didn't what part of that don't you understand and bit rich considering you game is off

Just now, griffiti on the wall said:

Can you not read
Dan thought it would be playable not me I said I was not sure the pitch would hold out and it didn't what part of that don't you understand and bit rich considering you game is off

We all know why the game is off.

Stop getting wound up. It’s ok to tell a few lies now and again 

4 minutes ago, Viewparker said:

Still waiting for an update from the Legend but I heard a Tsunami hit East Ayrshire and all road from Larkhall today head to Govan. Told you last night we would have more  extraordinary circumstances 

Park flooded mate , our park has takin a pounding the last few weeks and just wasn’t playable :rolleyes:

4 minutes ago, griffiti on the wall said:
5 minutes ago, yoyopack said:
We all know why the game is off.
Stop getting wound up. It’s ok to tell a few lies now and again 

You calling the match referee a liar ?

You sound angry. Calm down it’s ok 

No but you had no problems calling others that last night
283061FD-8C18-4350-88FF-116BEF556EC3.thumb.png.4e045727e48a55235154b6b7ef9f1d70.png
Completely different
Look you may be a bit slow so ..
The MATCH REFEREE called our game off not the CLUB
Your pitch is flooded so that's fine our pitch is fucked but that's a disgrace
Have a day off
Cambuslang completely different they could have still fielded a team nothing to do with pitch

Just now, griffiti on the wall said:

Completely different
Look you may be a bit slow so ..
The MATCH REFEREE called our game off not the CLUB
Your pitch is flooded so that's fine our pitch is fucked but that's a disgrace
Have a day off
Cambuslang completely different they could have still fielded a team nothing to do with pitch

I’m concerned about how angry you are getting 

In fact I told Dan that it would be touch and go Dan thought it would be playable but I had my concerns so best get your facts right
Must agree that the pitch was in a terrible mess after last week's game. A few of us commented that it would take a massive effort to get it playable for this week. Add in 2 days lost to heavy frost when no work would be possible and then Xmas day. Time to give the guys a break and put the conspiracy theories a rest!

2 minutes ago, kilsythblue said:
19 minutes ago, griffiti on the wall said:
In fact I told Dan that it would be touch and go Dan thought it would be playable but I had my concerns so best get your facts right

Must agree that the pitch was in a terrible mess after last week's game. A few of us commented that it would take a massive effort to get it playable for this week. Add in 2 days lost to heavy frost when no work would be possible and then Xmas day. Time to give the guys a break and put the conspiracy theories a rest!

No they are at it , plain and simple , u cannae slag cambuslang then call off their game , what’s good for the goose 

1 minute ago, griffiti on the wall said:

I'm more concerned you have a picture of a rangers player as your picture
What junior side did he play for again ?

Amoruso was a big fan of the juniors I know him well. 

Anyway, you enjoy your day at the old firm and give us all a wave if the camera pans to you.  

Archived