West Region Games Off - Sat 29th December

Kennie

On 29/12/2018 at 10:19, griffiti on the wall said:
On 29/12/2018 at 10:18, yoyopack said:
We all know why the game is off.
Stop getting wound up. It’s ok to tell a few lies now and again 

You calling the match referee a liar ?

I see the 1st team trained at JMP this morning Chris. Must have missed that Garngad Heatwave weather report on the news. Have a belter Big Man

• Replies 167
  • Created
  • Last Reply
41 minutes ago, DanMan said:

I see the 1st team trained at JMP this morning Chris. Must have missed that Garngad Heatwave weather report on the news. Have a belter Big Man

Let it go Daniel

Park too wet - cannae play

Park no too wet - can train :)

Happy New year when it comes - see yous in April 

8 hours ago, Chis said:

Perhaps people should read the rule book re Christmas/New Year fixtures before they start criticising etc.. All Clubs have known this year's situation for long enough including those who requested and were allocated away fixtures due to premises being unavailable because of holidays.

What has the rule book got to do with it? Is there a rule that fixtures can't be moved or postponed? Even if there is, is it not the clubs who make the rules and therefore the clubs who could vote to change them if they wanted to? 

And just because you've known about the situation "for long enough" doesn't mean that you have to agree with it or are not allowed to criticise it.

The Clubs made the rules. Also if Clubs make requests which are agreed then they should ensure that they fulfil them. As has already been shown this season there is nothing to prevent Clubs playing on a day other than a Saturday provided generally that fixture is played no later than the weekend of the appointed date as long as they both agree and obtain the Region's agreement.

There is an unhealthy obsession with the Old Firm that is harming junior football. What we have witnessed last weekend are certain players who would prefer to watch an Old Firm game rather than turn up and do their job for the club that pays them. I would suspect that almost every West region team would have been impacted last Saturday by mystery call offs and players turning up who would rather not be there.  This type of behaviour is unacceptable and those individuals are letting their clubs down badly.

6 minutes ago, redstarbenhar said:

There is an unhealthy obsession with the Old Firm that is harming junior football. What we have witnessed last weekend are certain players who would prefer to watch an Old Firm game rather than turn up and do their job for the club that pays them. I would suspect that almost every West region team would have been impacted last Saturday by mystery call offs and players turning up who would rather not be there.  This type of behaviour is unacceptable and those individuals are letting their clubs down badly.

Think i’d be more concerned about local morons in a village in deepest Lanarkshire smashing up my Junior club tbh.

Archived