West Region Games Off - Sat 29th December

Kennie

• Replies 167
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Petershill clearly didn't want to play yesterday and not for the first time - they are taking the piss out our grade and should be disciplined. Totally embarrassing. 
You're just carrying on from when the officials, not Petershill officials called off a game at your place at the last minute. Let it go and have a wee lie down

Excellent post and Petershill really are a shower of shite, no respect at all to our grade and Largs who no doubt laid out money on food /programmes etc. 
You really are quite bitter. You have no idea about the people who run the club and are just generalizing. You obviously have a problem and just spew a lot of bile without knowing any facts

3 minutes ago, Peasyman said:
1 hour ago, ThemightyHERTHA said:
Excellent post and Petershill really are a shower of shite, no respect at all to our grade and Largs who no doubt laid out money on food /programmes etc. 

You really are quite bitter. You have no idea about the people who run the club and are just generalizing. You obviously have a problem and just spew a lot of bile without knowing any facts

I have a good idea about the people who run your club which kind of helped me form my opinion. 

40 minutes ago, Peasyman said:

Do you really, do you know the committee? I don't think so

I've def got to know a good few over the years and the fact that none of them between them  as grown adults have the foresight to gather a set of strips to fulfill a fixture tells me all I need to know :lol:

Sunday league stuff I'm sure you will agree :unsure2:

A lot of talk about Cambuslang and peasy excuses... but Irvine Vics is jist as bad “no power in pavillion” especially after them telling ppl last week that game won’t be on due to old firm

No official from the club told you this crap, if you have facts let's hear them instead of spouting your lies !

Not according to certain ppl that run the club and players last week ... yez prayed for rain all week and it neva happened  but youz hv got away with it so we move on 

Exactly who are you gubbing off about we run the club and this shite you spout was never mentioned by Vics committee so come on spill your guts you lying arse

11 hours ago, Westender1904 said:

Exactly who are you gubbing off about we run the club and this shite you spout was never mentioned by Vics committee so come on spill your guts you lying arse

Ooooft check the gangster out .... let’s not kid on that some of the pavilion had power and some never ... it was poor excuse 

cause the weather had been decent all week the vics couldn’t use that excuse so had to go down another route 

and it was common knowledge when we were down at the Dalry game watching. 

Ooooft check the gangster out .... let’s not kid on that some of the pavilion had power and some never ... it was poor excuse 
cause the weather had been decent all week the vics couldn’t use that excuse so had to go down another route 
Common knowledge from which committee members , you clearly quoted people who run the club said this, so big mouth back up your comment

Nothing gangster about it, people like you think that social media can be used to spout absolute rubbish to the point of blatent lies. You just dont like it when someone challenges you and your so called committee source, so why not man up and possibly even grow a pair

Well they were at the gate  spouting it last week and later with players saying same nonesene huw my to know there names a don’t do Christmas dinner with them 

so where is the vics evidence of the power. Cut .... does the full pavilion run off same circuit ? Cos it was funny that only certain bits of pavilion had power 

jist happened to be  old firm day and the 29th that the vics had “powercur” but it wasn’t a power cut was it if some of pavilion had power

Well they were at the gate  spouting it last week and later with players saying same nonesene huw my to know there names a don’t do Christmas dinner with them 
so where is the vics evidence of the power. Cut .... does the full pavilion run off same circuit ? Cos it was funny that only certain bits of pavilion had power 
jist happened to be  old firm day and the 29th that the vics had “powercur” but it wasn’t a power cut was it if some of pavilion had power
Not that we have to reply but no the clubhouse has 4 separate circuit boxes and we had a problem with the one that supplies the away dressing room including showers, refs room and kitchen. I doubt if the guy on the gate was spouting that crap as he is one of the committee ie vice chairman.

Just now, Westender1904 said:
6 minutes ago, combineharvester said:

Not that we have to reply but no the clubhouse has 4 separate circuit boxes and we had a problem with the one that supplies the away dressing room including showers, refs room and kitchen. I doubt if the guy on the gate was spouting that crap as he is one of the committee ie vice chairman.

So no evidence jist your word against  no one else’s then  funny that  can’t be traced like your thinking 

enjoy yer new year !

Kennie is the best thing to happen to the junior grade in years, I really hope he is in the post for years to come as things will get even better with time.  As for games being cancelled over the Christmas period, I think everybody just needs to chill out & give clubs a break.  I think it's wrong to criticise any clubs or committees over this period regardless of what's going on.  Kennie put fixtures out for the last couple of weeks, some got played some didn't, big deal.  As Kennie said better to get some games played instead of none.

Perhaps people should read the rule book re Christmas/New Year fixtures before they start criticising etc.. All Clubs have known this year's situation for long enough including those who requested and were allocated away fixtures due to premises being unavailable because of holidays.

Archived