West Region Games Off - Sat 29th December

Kennie

Embarrassing 

Correct.

This is semi-professional football after all we are talking about. Not some Sunday league kick about.

Petershill have known about this game for god knows how long.

The west region should be handing out some hefty fines for this pish. Both secretaries would of been talking during the week then all of sudden one team can’t get access to strips.

• Replies 167
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, juventus said:

Correct.

This is semi-professional football after all we are talking about. Not some Sunday league kick about.

Petershill have known about this game for god knows how long.

The west region should be handing out some hefty fines for this pish. Both secretaries would of been talking during the week then all of sudden one team can’t get access to strips.

100%, I'm pretty sure petershill would've known of the closure dates in plenty of time.  Would've been interesting to see if opposition offered use of a spare kit. 

The truth will come out. 

6 minutes ago, superbigal said:

Should have been made to go to fat mikes and buy kit.

Or play in their pants.

That is more professional than keeping your gear in a gaff where you do not have a key.

It's as though the public holidays have just appeared. 

I attended the Rutherglen Glencairn v Whitletts Victoria game. Estimated crowd around 70 and that included a few neutrals from Cambuslang and the Candy. Why the game wasn't played on Friday night, i'll never know. Obviously the paying public wanted to watch the live TV football. Why kid ourselves on?

Guest Moomintroll

It's Kennie that I feel sorry for, he does his best to bring some much needed professionalism to the fixture list only to have member clubs behave in a completely amateur manner and undermine what he is trying to achieve.

10 hours ago, griffiti on the wall said:
10 hours ago, yoyopack said:
Amoruso was a big fan of the juniors I know him well. 
Anyway, you enjoy your day at the old firm and give us all a wave if the camera pans to you.  

Unlike you I don't follow Rangers or Celtic for that matter could not care less

Far too defensive.. 

1 hour ago, Glenconner said:

I attended the Rutherglen Glencairn v Whitletts Victoria game. Estimated crowd around 70 and that included a few neutrals from Cambuslang and the Candy. Why the game wasn't played on Friday night, i'll never know. Obviously the paying public wanted to watch the live TV football. Why kid ourselves on?

That’s a big crowd for both these clubs 

they both bring nothing to the league 

53 minutes ago, Moomintroll said:

It's Kennie that I feel sorry for, he does his best to bring some much needed professionalism to the fixture list only to have member clubs behave in a completely amateur manner and undermine what he is trying to achieve.

Agreed and Petershill in particular, a disgrace to our grade....

1 hour ago, Glenconner said:

I would guess it was probably down to player availability. 

1 hour ago, Moomintroll said:

Will utter gangs like St Rochs, Petershill and Cambuslang change their tune when they are senior clubs in the pyramid next season? 

Archived