FAFC v BCFC

Hopefully we can avenge what was arguably our worst performance of the season. Brechin have been in freefall since that result and I’ve no doubt that Smith and Campbell will be looking for a repeat of the 4-0. If we play like we can there’s no reason why we can’t take the the three points. 3-1 home win with another Dale Hilson double. 824 crowd.

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hopefully we can avenge what was arguably our worst performance of the season. Brechin have been in freefall since that result and I’ve no doubt that Smith and Campbell will be looking for a repeat of the 4-0. If we play like we can there’s no reason why we can’t take the the three points. 3-1 home win with another Dale Hilson double. 824 crowd.

We ve chucked it easy win for Forfar you d think

19 minutes ago, bernardblack said:

Extremely comfortable today. Coupe looked very lively when he came on and (as usual) Easton ran the show.

:huh:...Hilson again worked his socks off, ok his control and occasional falling over aside...but i have no idea how Dylan was given it today, what am i not seeing every week?

:huh:...Hilson again worked his socks off, ok his control and occasional falling over aside...but i have no idea how Dylan was given it today, what am i not seeing every week?

Don’t get all the Dylan and Dale fan club members .
Yes 2 good players , but would struggle to be as steady as Eddie every week or when he gets a game

Extremely comfortable today. Coupe looked very lively when he came on and (as usual) Easton ran the show.

Dylan was poor this week, he constantly ran himself into trouble and made the wrong choices when on the ball. He is a good player and has the talent to become a great player but some of the fans inability to see his flaws is unbelievable, he could miss sitters and misplace every pass but some would still say he was ‘running the show’ because he did a couple of stepovers

1 hour ago, tbsouth said:

Bit of a nothing game really, we just shaved it i suppose, hopefully someone can explain the MOTM?

The sponsors don't know a lot about football and are only there for the jolly. They love to see a player with close control , beating his man once,then  beating him again before finally losing it. 

To be fair,at times Brechin had 3 players on him, so I suppose he must free up other players.

I thought we were pretty poor today but Baird took his goal well.

Really surprised to see our best player slated yet again...absolutely mental.
The boy would be best leaving and going where he'd be appreciated. 

I’m assuming you’re claiming Dylan is our best player but Hilson, Hill and Whyte at least are better than him at the moment. Like I said he’s a good player and has talent but he’s not yet as great as some make him out to be.

Even if he was our best player, you can’t just blow smoke up his arse all the time. If he plays well, he deserves praise but when he plays poorly like he did today and other occasions, he should get comments pointing this out like if Hilson, Baird or Reilly for example played badly

7 minutes ago, iamnotgarybollan said:

I’m assuming you’re claiming Dylan is our best player but Hilson, Hill and Whyte at least are better than him at the moment. Like I said he’s a good player and has talent but he’s not yet as great as some make him out to be.

Even if he was our best player, you can’t just blow smoke up his arse all the time. If he plays well, he deserves praise but when he plays poorly like he did today and other occasions, he should get comments pointing this out like if Hilson, Baird or Reilly for example played badly

He wasn't poor today.

Almost every match thread on here opposition fans are raving about him for a reason. It doesn't always click and he could make better decisions at times but I really couldn't care less as he's so good to watch and such an important player for us.

Comfortable game today from start to finish, not sure we were good or Brechin were just that bad?

Easton again superb a joy to watch at times & gets the fans excited, personally thought Whyte might have got man of the match though, commanding performance from him.

Hope the injury to Baird isn’t too serious, he’ll be a big miss as he’s up his game a lot since Stenny away:

Comfortable home DERBY win, oh and a clean sheet?!
happy days! [emoji1319]

Archived